TG-16 Lot, System, TurboBooster, 19 Games. $150 shipped

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
SOLD!

U.S. Residents only!
Paypal only!

Hi everyone,
I'm kinda hurting for money and have to sell some of my collection that I just don't use. This is a wonderful insta-collection, with some of the very best games to have on the system.

What I have here is a fully operational TG-16 console, with the Turbo Booster attachment. This is the normal Turbo Booster, NOT the PLUS version. 2 standard controllers, and the multi-tap. 1 AC adaptor. Along with 19 games (4 are loose w/sleeves). You will need to supply your own A/V cables. The Turbo Booster thankfully has standard A/V connectors.

I'm asking $150 shipped to a U.S. address only. I ship using USPS Priority Mail always.

The games are as follows:
-Neutopia
-Ninja Spirit
-Legendary Axe
-Power Golf
-Bonk's Adventure
-Alien Crush
-Sidearms
-Klax
-Impossamole
-Keith Courage
-Tiger Road
-Gunboat
-Vigilante
-Ninja Spirit
-Bloody Wolf
-Sinistron
-Pac-Land (loose)
-Chase HQ (loose)
-Devil's Crush (loose)
-Splatterhouse (loose)

Here's pics of the stuff you will receive:
turbo16lot009.jpg

turbo16lot006.jpg

Last edited:

TonK

Least Valuable Player
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
U.S. Residents only!
Paypal only!

Hi everyone,
I'm kinda hurting for money and have to sell some of my collection that I just don't use. This is a wonderful insta-collection, with some of the very best games to have on the system.

What I have here is a fully operational TG-16 console, with the Turbo Booster attachment. This is the normal Turbo Booster, NOT the PLUS version. 2 standard controllers, and the multi-tap. 1 AC adaptor. Along with 19 games (4 are loose w/sleeves). You will need to supply your own A/V cables. The Turbo Booster thankfully has standard A/V connectors.

I'm asking $150 shipped to a U.S. address only. I ship using USPS Priority Mail always.

The games are as follows:
-Neutopia
-Ninja Spirit
-Legendary Axe
-Power Golf
-Bonk's Adventure
-Alien Crush
-Sidearms
-Klax
-Impossamole
-Keith Courage
-Tiger Road
-Gunboat
-Vigilante
-Ninja Spirit
-Bloody Wolf
-Sinistron
-Pac-Land (loose)
-Chase HQ (loose)
-Devil's Crush (loose)
-Splatterhouse (loose)

Here's pics of the stuff you will receive:
turbo16lot009.jpg

turbo16lot006.jpg

Great price man - someone will snatch this up.