The 80's Music Video Appreciation Thread

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
Magician said:

What a terrific song - one of the best of the 80's (and I love nearly all of them!).

Inspirational lyrics, brilliant vocals and perfectly arranged melodies - this song is an all-around transcendental experience.

Toto did a few other really nice songs, but this was far and away their finest hour.

Tung Fu Rue's Prize Student
20 Year Member
All of these songs need more synthesizers.

SPINMASTER X

I AM NOT FRENCHMAN,, I AM A HUMAN BEING!,
20 Year Member
This thread calls me.

Lately i've been in a mood for the Human League. They made some nice songs. Songs to party to and songs for you and your lady!

The Human League - Human

The Human League - Don't You Want Me Baby

The Art of Noise will always be my favorite though. Moments in Love is eternal, it will never get old. This video may be wacky, but if you fuck around and play this song while you're with your lady you'll end up making babies in no time.

The Art of Noise - Moments In Love

The Art of Noise - Close to the Edit

DeadPixels

Beast Buster
SPINMASTER X said:
This thread calls me.

Lately i've been in a mood for the Human League. They made some nice songs. Songs to party to and songs for you and your lady!

The Human League - Human

The Human League - Don't You Want Me Baby

The Art of Noise will always be my favorite though. Moments in Love is eternal, it will never get old. This video may be wacky, but if you fuck around and play this song while you're with your lady you'll end up making babies in no time.

The Art of Noise - Moments In Love

The Art of Noise - Close to the Edit

Good choice Spinmaster! Now I'm going to have Human stuck in my head all day, not that that's any reason to complain. Good call man.

FormlessOne

Chin's Drinking Partner
Last edited:

SPINMASTER X

20 Year Member
DeadPixels said:
Good choice Spinmaster! Now I'm going to have Human stuck in my head all day, not that that's any reason to complain. Good call man.
LOL thats what happened to me. I heard it on the radio a looooong time ago and couldn't remember who did it, and i've been thinking about it for like 3 months. I heard it on the radio yesterday and then i finally found out. Now its on extended play!

SPINMASTER X

20 Year Member
galfordo said:
So Charlie was right .... :eek: :tickled:

Just kidding, I love Human League too. Good shit.

P.S. This thread is a cream dream for me. I love t3h 80's. :buttrock: :multi_co:
I'm gonna fuckin hurt you:blow_top: lol:D

Tron

Test
15 Year Member