The B.I.G LA meet up!!

aria

Former Moderator
xbamx:
when is this such event? i'm 2 hours away... too bad i don't have a car that would make it to LA :/
LOL, that's sad. It's only the grapevine.

I'm planning to make that trip twice a week when I start working at Chain-Younger this summer.

CrackerMessiah

Fu'un-Ken Master
Fucking amazing...

I spend a week in Texas (where segments of the population seem 'net deprived), and this thread goes from 50 posts to 126!?!?!? AMAZING!

But all amazement aside, E3 Saturday would suit rather well. Damned well.

And if you're in or near Santa Monica, then perhaps we can bust some carpool action with my non-working jammed tape deck.

@ Nismonotmugen: You a Bruin by chance?

lemonflav

Windjammers Wonder
20 Year Member
B.I.GPSYCHE:
Let's do it on E3 Saturday! How 'bout it,guys?
<a href="http://www.e3expo.com/" target="_blank">E3</a> is only Wednesday,Thursday and Friday. SamuraiX, myself and a bunch of friends will be at the show on Wednesday and Thursday. If anyone wants to meet up at the show please post here. :D

<small>[ April 20, 2003, 01:28 AM: Message edited by: lemonflav ]</small>

Flashmaster_Jahoon

Crazed MVS Addict
Where can I buy pcb boards in LA. All I know of is Video Connection and Mas Systems. I know there are LOTS of places with Pcb's in LA. Please post links and/or locations. Thanks.

Loopz

Formerly Punjab,
I think Thursday will be the best day for me personally. I'm there with my work clan, and Wednesday will be a bit busy. Lunch at a good place sounds great to me. Too bad Bobak will be a no-show.

Josh

Banned
lemonflav:
B.I.GPSYCHE:
Let's do it on E3 Saturday! How 'bout it,guys?
<a href="http://www.e3expo.com/" target="_blank">E3</a> is only Wednesday,Thursday and Friday. SamuraiX, myself and a bunch of friends will be at the show on Wednesday and Thursday. If anyone wants to meet up at the show please post here. :D
I'm going to be there. Were are you all going to meet up at?

BIG

sony fanboy
How about in front of the Staple Center,Saturday?

@ Loopz- I might be at E3 Thursday,maybe I can meet you there.PM me and I'll give you my contact info.

aria

Former Moderator
Does anyone listen?

I've been to e3 three times
and
I used to live in downtown LA for 4 years!

Hotel Figueroa Lobby restuarant: People can meet, eat, and it helps people who want to meet, but can't get into the e3.

Oh, and REMEMBER TO BRING A DIGITAL CAMERA! I want to see pics for the photo album :)

BIG

sony fanboy
Let's do this,then. Let's all meet up at the Staples Center and head to Hotel Fig.for lunch! How bout it,guys?

Josh

Banned
B.I.GPSYCHE:
Let's do this,then. Let's all meet up at the Staples Center and head to Hotel Fig.for lunch! How bout it,guys?
Sounds good, but we need a time and day.

Freakit

Host for Orochi
why do it E3 weekend if the whole intention of being there that weekend is to be at E3? loco

btw, i'm in Carlsbad, CA(about 2 hours south of LA) and I'm up for a meet.. just not on E3 weekend angry

NeoGeo2k2

Noooooooo peeking ;-),
Saturday in front of the SC sounds good to me.
I'm in Riverside/Corona so LA is only about 50min from me so i go there a lot, so any place in Downt would be fine with me, but i know a lot of people are familiar with the SC...

KOF_FANATIK

Astra Superstar
hey guys i am down for it that weekend! one quick question though? is torrance past los angeles and where is SC at? i am like 45 minutes away from LA so yeah lets do this!

also i am gonna go to camelot this weekend to play matrimelee on sunday evening if you see a Cleancut hispanic guy with a asian girlfriend thats me and say hi

thx

NeoGeo2k2

Noooooooo peeking ;-),
KOF_FANATIK:
hey guys i am down for it that weekend! one quick question though? is torrance past los angeles and where is SC at? i am like 45 minutes away from LA so yeah lets do this!

also i am gonna go to camelot this weekend to play matrimelee on sunday evening if you see a Cleancut hispanic guy with a asian girlfriend thats me and say hi

thx
I though Torrance was in Orange County Near New Port....

Josh

Banned
I lived in Torrance and it's in LA County about 15 minutes away from Compton.

KaedesBlade

Bead Banger
Nismonotmugen:
i go to the 909 a lot. i used to live in fontana(moving back) and i go to ontario on occassion to watch the ricers race.
Hello Nismonotmugen,

When are you going to send me my game? Its has been over 2 months.

BIG

sony fanboy
E3 Saturday,around 11:00am,at the Staple Center's main entrance.Cool?