The Charles Bronson appreciation thread.

FAT$TACKS

Not Average Joe., Not Average Homeowner., Not Aver
15 Year Member
Charles Bronson

cb.jpg

Hell yeah.

At one point he was the highest paid actor out there.

I've been going back this week and watching all the Death Wish movies, and had forgot how fun those are. The first and third movies were my favorite of the series.

So what are your favorite Bronson movies?

Death Wish

The Magnificent Seven

The Great Escape

The Dirty Dozen

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
Charles Bronson

View attachment 58548

Hell yeah.

At one point he was the highest paid actor out there.

I've been going back this week and watching all the Death Wish movies, and had forgot how fun those are. The first and third movies were my favorite of the series.

So what are your favorite Bronson movies?

Death Wish

The Magnificent Seven

The Great Escape

The Dirty Dozen

You missed his best movie, which is a billion times better than anything on your list, particularly the completely shit Magnificent Seven.

Not to mention the best character reveal in all cinematic history (although Robards steals the movie):

FAT$TACKS

Not Average Joe., Not Average Homeowner., Not Aver
15 Year Member
It has been quite a long time since I've seen that one. Also, the ones I've listed are movies I've seen more recently. I've still a lot of them to watch that I've not seen. I'm going to watch that one again now if I can find it on any of the services I have.

He was in a shit load of movies. It's pretty amazing to me.

rarehero

Rotterdam Nation Resident,
20 Year Member
Once upon a time is fantastic. He's pretty good in the great escape and the dirty dozen too.

SpamYouToDeath

I asked for a, Custom Rank and, Learned My Lesson.
15 Year Member
Paul Kersey goes to Tucson in Death Wish 1, to talk to a real-estate developer about his plans. The developer says "I don't want to build something that's just going to be a slum in 10 years". He's standing in front of a sign with his address on it.

His address is at the intersection of Grant and Alvernon. It's now a great place to get stabbed while you buy meth.

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
The Mechanic, his portrayal of an assassin made a lasting impression, even Vincent couldn't ruin it. Hard Times, for a great turn as the archetypical Bronson.

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
Bronson dying in this one is classic comedy gold....
BB
The Mechanic, his portrayal of an assassin made a lasting impression, even Vincent couldn't ruin it. Hard Times, for a great turn as the archetypical Bronson.