15 Year Member
Keep telling yourself that, alabama boy. :keke:

Last edited:

Mendel

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy
954h.png

KRiSX

King's Dry Cleaner
but guys... you can get it in different colours! for only $49 more!!

fuck i want one of each!!!

/sarcasm

i seriously didn't expect it to be this expensive... unbelievable...

BeefJerky

Yahweh's Sneakiest Little Jew
20 Year Member
Find old NES at garage sale. Replace the pin connector. Enjoy NES for like $15. Stop wasting money on stupid shit. Put assholes like Christoph on the street. Have a happy and productive life.

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
Courtesy of someone at NintendoAge:

41FUdZM.png

lolz

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
to be fair- thanks to psn, games are included with the ps4.

2D_mastur

Is he greater than XD Master?
10 Year Member
It will be cheaper than our CMVS. The price will be very reasonable, don't worry.
It will be cheaper than our CMVS. The price will be very reasonable, don't worry.

jack-gif.gif

KRiSX

King's Dry Cleaner
Find old NES at garage sale. Replace the pin connector. Enjoy NES for like $15. Stop wasting money on stupid shit. Put assholes like Christoph on the street. Have a happy and productive life.

not sure if directed at me, but i wasn't serious... this thing is a fucking joke at half the price

BeefJerky

20 Year Member
not sure if directed at me, but i wasn't serious... this thing is a fucking joke at half the price

LOL no, it was just a general comment. You made it entirely too clear you were being sarcastic. :P

d25a9d1033aee8dc08261935e2bcc937411b744c4e6fd893d5239a24c5b9a4cc.jpg

Ninjainspandex

Sakura's Bank Manager
it is just insulting that a simple NES controller is not included with a price tag of $500 and on top of that you offer a "refurbished" AKA you opened it and cleaned it for $30. And to add insult to injury you only include a composite cable with it? For fuck sakes man the Wii U comes with an HDMI cable. your charging $30 extra for the RGB cable? You know damn well that no one is going to buy this and just use composite. I bought your CMVS because it was a work of art, but this? I don't even.

Is this why Viletim has been out of stock of RGB PPUs for months and therefor Apolloboy hasn't been able to mod my toploader? :(

dgame

Cheng's Errand Boy
10 Year Member
You hardware "purists" are to blame. Support emulation and save an NES. Long live teh r0mz! :lolz:

Last edited:

BeefJerky

20 Year Member
You hardware "purists" are to blame. Support emulation and save an NES. Long live teh r0mz! :lolz:

Eh, I'm pretty sure playing original hardware is going to save an NES.

Dumbass.

dgame

Cheng's Errand Boy
10 Year Member
Yeah on your 1080p with RGB and HDMI. But it is real hardware tho. . .

Ninjainspandex

Sakura's Bank Manager
didn't he say it would have Famicom Disk support? I don't see a slot on it for a disk system game