Tung's Hair Stylist
10 Year Member
Recently on a tortuous trip to Home Goods I found these nice double seaters:
20151109_164704_zps7nevapfh.jpg

Also good for the XXXXL Neo members

K-2

Tung's Hair Stylist
10 Year Member
I didn't measure, I thought they would be searchable online through home goods, but their website sucks ass.

If you are interested I can pop over and measure the height they seemed about right to me. They had two of them in stock for $129 each.

The tag is hard to see in this picture, but it line is called "Silk Road by Style Craft." They looked nice and chrome. Very Classy.

I tried looking for the Style Craft Web site, but it was a factory in China that only dealt with wholesalers in quantities of 1000+.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
This thread was a disappointment. Obviously we are talking about different kinds of stool hunting.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Thanks for the info. I really like the frame, if you can measure it without hassle that's awesome, if not no worries, I'll just check my local one and see if I can measure one, I know there's one near by, maybe after beating the hell out of it for a while, reupholstering the cushion with something nicer would be ace, very doable too.

jcmorris

New Challenger
May have found my stool at Garden Ridge....

Spoiler:

[/URL]
Spoiler:

Thanks for the great recommendation!:buttrock: I love the aesthetics of these chairs, as I feel they would go well with most candy cabs, especially the Blast City or anything with silver accents. They are extremely comfortable and feel well built. I measured mine today and the stock lowest height is 17", but the cushion does depress a good bit after sitting on it. Im guessing its closer to 15-16" when sitting. Just want to post so anyone else may benefit from the information. For what its worth, the store I found them at in my town was "At Home". Please excuse the groovey carpet:rolleyes:

Last edited:

grendelrt

Super Spy Agent
[/SPOILER]

Thanks for the great recommendation!:buttrock: I love the aesthetics of these chairs, as I feel they would go well with most candy cabs, especially the Blast City or anything with silver accents. They are extremely comfortable and feel well built. I measured mine today and the stock lowest height is 17", but the cushion does depress a good bit after sitting on it. Im guessing its closer to 15-16" when sitting. Just want to post so anyone else may benefit from the information. For what its worth, the store I found them at in my town was "At Home". Please excuse the groovey carpet:rolleyes:

Nice purchase! Yeah At Home used to be Garden Ridge, I never ended up buying that stool, but they were super nice. I found this 70s stool at an antique store that I use, it super comfy and was only like 30 bucks haha.

xelement5x

Galford's Armourer
From my understanding, Home Goods is like a liquidator of stuff so what they have in store vs another is pretty hit or miss.

I've got those cheapo IKEA stools personally, they work well enough for like $5 or whatever.