The most HUMILIATING move in KOF series!!!

The most humiliating move in KOF ever:

• Total voters

lone_REBEL

Armored Scrum Object
It happened when I first played '99 and Whip did her hcb D on me to drag me and smash my head laughing like a bitch. That time I thought it was the most humiliating move in the KOF series but then Yuri's hcb, f, D gave me a million slaps and left me filled with shame and humility! But the humiliation of getting an explosive invested in my balls from Leona was overwhelming!
So guys which move in KOF do you think the most humiliating if done to you (in front of public in a match)?

G-Product

Benimaru's Hairdresser
Now these are humiliating moves

gettin' hit with Whip's desert eagle shows u suck
as well as Leona's bonerang move
And Seth's exceed in '02

Mushiki

flaming petrosexual,
15 Year Member
pfffff-

Most humiliating?

Having a MAX Galactica Phantom landed on your character, hitting Counter, dealing 100% damage (KOF98).

EX_Andy

Vanessa's Drinking Bud,
Seth's "lie on the ground on his back for 15 minutes and kick you in the ankles" thing.

Anything Bao does. Probably his C-throw is the worst.

lone_REBEL

Armored Scrum Object
Having an explosive installed in your ass in front of all the viewers and getting it blasted is the worst of all.
Especially if you are a gal. LOL

G-Product

Benimaru's Hairdresser
lone_REBEL said:
Having an explosive installed in your ass in front of all the viewers and getting it blasted is the worst of all.
Especially if you are a gal. LOL

good move to me, as long as the standing close D connects, you can verify it into a super

neo>all

Super nO0b
I wouldn't say it's humiliating when done to you but it sure is annoying. Geonitz's hcbx2 a/c

striderpunk

Member # 6311,
hcb x2 B, or D Orochi Yashiro, its an obvious attack that you have to be a total noob to be hit by it.

ot the galactica phantom

Last edited:

NeoCverA

RevQuixo. Who He?,
20 Year Member
I wouldnt go into any complex crap but it isnt too cool to be farted on by Earthquake then hear him laugh "HEEHEE" :kekeke: .

Being farted on. thats my vote.

Well, for looking humiliating...I would go for Choi's C grab where he forces his claws into your rectum. For making you look stupid, it would be falling for Chan's HSDM...

neo>all

Super nO0b
Superfamifreak said:
Yuri's bitch slap for sure!

Even worse on AoF2 :(

hehehehe :kekeke: I use that move all the time and yes it is incredibly annoying when done to you but even better when used on others.

jeff bogard

Yamazaki's Wingman,
20 Year Member
galactica phanton grabed by mary's rose when he's already running. Not when he's charging.

That and Seth's HSDM, if you get to do at competitive level.

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
EX_Andy said:
Seth's "lie on the ground on his back for 15 minutes and kick you in the ankles" thing.

Anything Bao does. Probably his C-throw is the worst.

I actually love that move by Seth. I always thought that it was pretty cool, and sort of... I don't know... realistic.

The move I hate getting hit with the most is, without a doubt, Whip's laughing kick in the head move. It's not even a cool looking move, and you just sit there and take it while this poorly animated bitch laughs at you. Ugh. :angry:

G-Product

Benimaru's Hairdresser
Seth's exceed is pretty pathetic lookin'

Andy's C throw is def. beyond gay (lack of a good word)

Bao's projectile he shoots str8 up

Gettin' claws shoved up ya ass is beyond humiliating

When u fall for Chang's counter moves

Takuma's invisible fireball in '02 is just a gimmick!

Diavle18

Banger regnaB,
Its not really a move but Choi's 98 'thing' taunt. When me and my brother played 98 for the first time we had Mai in our team and Choi was the opponent. He started shakin his thing and we laughed our asses off cuz it seemed so deliberate.

As for actual moves, Clark's non-fisher Frankensteiner, where he's on the ground and says 'hey' or something.

Also Mai air-butt move.

G-Product

Benimaru's Hairdresser
Diavle18 said:
Its not really a move but Choi's 98 'thing' taunt. When me and my brother played 98 for the first time we had Mai in our team and Choi was the opponent. He started shakin his thing and we laughed our asses off cuz it seemed so deliberate.

As for actual moves, Clark's non-fisher Frankensteiner, where he's on the ground and says 'hey' or something.

Also Mai air-butt move.

Yeah that Clark finisher is gay

while during that taunt Choi goes "Here Here hit me here!"