The newest game franchise to be set for the big screen is...

N2x

Chin's Bartender
Dance Dance Revolution.

You kids heard it here first. The project is currently in development, which probably means that the rights have been negotiated now and producers are searching for someone to write the script. It's likely this won't see the light of day for years, quite probably ever.

I smell another YOU GOT SERVED.

PUNJABEE

Banned
N2x said:
Dance Dance Revolution.

You kids heard it here first. The project is currently in development, which probably means that the rights have been negotiated now and producers are searching for someone to write the script. It's likely this won't see the light of day for years, quite probably ever.

I smell another YOU GOT SERVED.

Wow before I even finished reading your post, I was thinking of that You got served movie.

lame.

RAINBOW PONY

DASH DARK ANDY K,
20 Year Member
they could have called you got served "dance dance revolution" and killed two birds with one stone.

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Lastblade said:
Some Vietnamese kid will win it all.

Haha, that's fucked up...

but so damn true. Asians are naturally fucking good when it comes to Arcade games I've noticed. I would never play against one in a fighting game.

Greatkiller

B. Jenet's Firstmate
If you think that way about the asians being good......you'll never beat them. I mess with there head when Im playing against them. I ruin there concentration by calling the guys im playing a fag, asshole,...what not. Usually this has caused me to get jumped by 10 asians but who gives a shit. As far as I know asians cant fight their own fights just like hispanics as myself.

Asians are overrated.

PUNJABEE

Banned
Greatkiller said:
If you think that way about the asians being good......you'll never beat them. I mess with there head when Im playing against them. I ruin there concentration by calling the guys im playing a fag, asshole,...what not. Usually this has caused me to get jumped by 10 asians but who gives a shit. As far as I know asians cant fight their own fights just like hispanics as myself.

Asians are overrated.

lol@strategy for DDR.

Maury V.

Lucky Glauber's #1 Fan,
Greatkiller said:

Asians are overrated.

Ha ha! Quoted for truth! :360: :lol:

sQuareh4t3r

formerly "sQuareh4t3r", then "MacGuffin", now "sQu
Maury V. said:
Ha ha! Quoted for truth! :360: :lol:
075.jpg

:rolleyes: