The Official I should be studying for an exam tommorow but instead Ill play DMC threa

iamyagami22

Viewpoint Vigilante
The D in thread wont fit.

This thread is official so lets keep it that way ok boys?

Dante must die mode is really fecking hard.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
I've been playing Battlefield 2 instead of doing my homework, some of which includes some pretty important projects.

Oh well, its not my fault really. Battlefield 2 is just that good.

I really need to work on my aim though, its a tad different from the previous BF games and my ingame iron sight skills are lacking.

Rest assured that soon I will be the most feared combat medic on the net.

Medic 'duf out.

Hecker

Mizuki's Demon
I got 2 projects that are 1 week late. I get a -5% penalty off my final grade per day late and I still haven't done them. Been playing KOF XI in this mofo instead. :cool:

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
I should really start and finish my AP Stats project that's due tomorrow.
I should also start my research paper that's due Wednesday.
And I should also start college applications for schools that are due March 1st. Recommendations, essay, all that jazz.

Fuck the internet and its seductive lure.

Mark of the Wolves

mullet bullet
I should be typing a essay due on the 27th, but I haven't even finished reading what I need to type it. Besides running around all weekend, I've been playing World of Warcraft. Even put in some time with Neo Geo Battle Coliseum, Naruto: Narutimate Hero 3 and Naruto: Uzumaki Ninden.

ViewtifulZFO

Street Hoop Star
I was writing my paper due Thursday...and I still am. Shame on me for putting school first.

(Actually, I snuck in an half hour of WoW).

Weevus

15 year old,
15 Year Member
ViewtifulZFO said:
I was writing my paper due Thursday...and I still am. Shame on me for putting school first.

(Actually, I snuck in an half hour of WoW).

:shame:

ViewtifulZFO

Street Hoop Star
I signed up again. But seniors in my school don't have much to do this week...so free play time once this paper is over.

Lets Gekiga In

Neon Night Rider
20 Year Member
I've been playing We Love Katamari when I had a test in Accounting the next day. :kekeke:

starman

Armored Scrum Object
Yeah, I have 2 midterms on Tuesday, and I haven't done anything to prepare for them, plus I haven't been to class for about a week. GPA sink is now in progression...

LoneSage said:
I should really start and finish my AP Stats project that's due tomorrow.
I should also start my research paper that's due Wednesday.
And I should also start college applications for schools that are due March 1st. Recommendations, essay, all that jazz.

Fuck the internet and its seductive lure.
Thank God for the UC system and it's number crunching ways.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
2:00am, finally got around to doing some homework (reading).

I've fucked myself so hard this semester. I need to pull my shit together if i'm going to maintain my GPA.

I'm just really fed up with school this semester, especially since I feel two of my classes are complete bullshit.

I hate the way the education department on my campus does things. Really pisses me off. Just irks me to no end.

At least my program advisor is a rather cool dude and his class is actually useful.

supergoose

Die Gans,
20 Year Member
had an exam today. 2.5 hours ago, actually. ... and it sucked really bad.
last night, i studied til 4:40am and went to bed at 4:45am. got up at 8:00am and went to uni at 10:20am.

let's put is this way ... i'm 99.9% sure that studying all night wasn't worth it, this time around. :very_ang:

soulthug

Wannabe Thug,, born 1991
15 Year Member
Practicing my grapplers on kof 98 when i should be getting on with either 1 of the 4 bits of coursework that must be complete by next week.
Fuck.

H

hermegildo

soulthug said:
Practicing my grapplers on kof 98 when i should be getting on with either 1 of the 4 bits of coursework that must be complete by next week.
Fuck.
You're in high school.

That shit doesn't count.

:chimp:

PS: NG.com, SFA3 PSP and Rez are stopping me from doing homework.

That and a certain jewboy.

:annoyed:

roninbuddha

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
i have a Ma11 test tommorrow on Synthetic Division... which i suck at (in math in general)... but i aint studyin' cuz i've been playing SFAlpha2 all night..

im all messed up... :( hehe.. wil cram later..

soulthug

Wannabe Thug,, born 1991
15 Year Member
hermegildo said:
You're in high school.

That shit doesn't count.

:chimp:

PS: NG.com, SFA3 PSP and Rez are stopping me from doing homework.

That and a certain jewboy.

:annoyed:
I think i'll finish final fantasy VII, VIII and IX before i start then :chimp:

iamyagami22

Viewpoint Vigilante
Well the exam was better than I thought but still pretty terrible, Im guessing I got between a C and a B-, pretty good since I never do homework, pay attention in class or study at all. Last semester I did jack shit literally I did nothing, and got a 2.811 GPA.