The Smoking Gun: World's Dumbest

Hewitson

Metal Slug Mechanic
Come on guys there must be some other fans of this show out there. If you've never seen it I urge you to watch it, it's the funniest shit I've ever seen.

Hewitson

Metal Slug Mechanic
If you're referring to it being in the wrong area, I'm aware of that. Someone move it to unrelated please.

SSS

neo retired
Hewitson was more entertaining when he was just the disgruntled tech support forum gremlin.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
take it easy Dundee (or should I say Dumbdee)

meh

Hewitson

Metal Slug Mechanic
I've contributed more to the Tech Support area than either of you two ever have.

Hewitson

Metal Slug Mechanic
I don't claim to be a genius at all. Looking back on some of the decisions I've made in my life, I'd have to say I'm far from it.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
I don't claim to be a genius at all. Looking back on some of the decisions I've made in my life, I'd have to say I'm far from it.
Did you just admit you're dumb?

129681660713.gif

Last edited:

Jaelus

Over Top Auto Mechanic
15 Year Member
Come on guys there must be some other fans of this show out there. If you've never seen it I urge you to watch it, it's the funniest shit I've ever seen.

My wife and I watch it all the time. Funny as shit.

Hewitson

Metal Slug Mechanic
Did you just admit you're dumb?

129681660713.gif
No, I said I'm not a genius. Learn to read.

And you should learn to keep your nose out of where it isn't wanted Soilwork.

Thanks Jaelus for posting the only mature reply in this thread. All you other cunts are rude arrogant cocksuckers who wouldn't have the balls to say boo to me face to face.

Last edited:

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
All you other cunts are rude arrogant cocksuckers who wouldn't have the balls to say boo to me face to face.

Right, because this is the face that strikes the fear of God into me:

image.php

WoodyXP

Setsuna's Owl Keeper,
15 Year Member
I've been watching this show every day lately. Very funny stuff. The way they bag the shit out of the people in the videos is hilarious.

Any other fans of this show out there?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Smoking_Gun_Presents:_World's_Dumbest...

I tried to get into it. I couldn't stand having to listen to washed up comedians cracking lame jokes every 3-4 minutes. There is a show with a similar name that I do enjoy, 'World's Dumbest Criminals'. Same stuff but without the comedians.

jeremysoft

n00b
Love that show

Yeah i love watching that on tru tv. I disagree though the b list celebs are what make it even better. Theyre like the trailer park trash of hollywood.