the third scenario of SS RPG

ballzdeepx

Rugal's Secretary
20 Year Member
I remember seeing this along time ago in a magazine here "electronic gaming monthly" and it was just a tiny blurb at best. I've always hoped a English translation would make it some day, maybe it has and I've been living under a rock.

kuk

Benimaru's Hairdresser
Ah thanks for your help, i begining to think i am the only one who have interest for that
Do you remember the year for the EGM ? 1996 or 1997

for the translation you could use the french patch...

ballzdeepx

Rugal's Secretary
20 Year Member
Im,sorry but I cant remember, my brain isnt what it used to be. I would be interested to play this though.
Last night I watched the samurai spirits anime, lets just say it was pretty awful!

Pope Sazae

Known Scammer, DO NOT DEAL WITH!, The Management.,
SamSho RPG wasn't very good to begin with, we don't need any more of it. I'd rather have something based on Fatal Fury with Geese coming into power or showing Southtown.

kuk

Benimaru's Hairdresser
the question is not to said what we want, but what SNK do
And you have no information on this game so you can not said if the game are good or not

Pope Sazae

the question is not to said what we want, but what SNK do
And you have no information on this game so you can not said if the game are good or not

I based my response on having played SamSho RPG and it was not a very good game. Fun little bit of fanservice but in all just very underwhelming.

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
There are playstation and saturn ports. There's enough information going around. It's not like if this game were only a proto or something.

kuk

Benimaru's Hairdresser
:shame:
but I don't speak of Samurai Spirit RPG, i speak of the third adventure, and this "game" are never be published,
i detail all of that in my web page

Pope Sazae

Well I can't read French and Google translate sucks so I couldn't make sense of your page

kuk

Benimaru's Hairdresser
i could give you an short translation
SNK speak during less one year (1995 to 1996) than samurai spirit RPG will have 3 scénario, when the game was edited in 1997, he have only 2
the explanation are confused but some french magazine speak of new CD with the third scenario and his original adventure...
i make a little page on this "proto"

kuk

Benimaru's Hairdresser
Hello so i read all the EGM i could found: 79, 80, 81, 83, 84, 86, 90, 92 93, 94, 96, 97, 98
but i read nothing on the SS RPG
May be it's on the EGM 82, 85, 87, 88, 89, 91, 95, 99, 100

some one who have these magazine could take a look ?
thanks