The Tony-a-thon. It. Has. Begun! Full info on post #69.

Domino-chan

, Certified Gamer Chick,
20 Year Member
Would you be willing to take beer as a donation? My store gets a ton of limited Texas microbrews and I'd be happy to grab them and donate them to the auction.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Would you be willing to take beer as a donation? My store gets a ton of limited Texas microbrews and I'd be happy to grab them and donate them to the auction.

If I can buy beer without cause, I could buy beer for a good cause too.

Normdog

Kula's Diamond
10 Year Member
Thanks for doing this, cdamm. I’ll be trying to donate as well.

OrochiEddie

Kobaïa Is De Hündïn
20 Year Member
When I go back home for Thanksigiving break I'll take a look around to see what can be donated. I may be able to stop by your place personally since I'm in the same area.

Greedo

Zero's Secretary
I'm in for a donation, i have 1 maybe 2 games for the cause.

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
I'm in, I'll be keeping an eye this thread for details on how to proceed.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
It goes without saying that i will be here for Tony's fund raising...

I will contribute Cash and games... TBH.... I felt a bit bad posting here... even tho I respect Chris... I felt it too soon...

Chat is family... and Tony was family to us.... we will be there for whatever has to be done...

Lots of Love to Cdamm aka. Chris the Big Hearted....

xROTx

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
i know, rotty.

i originally wanted to wait. i know we talked about waiting until monday, but then every one started talking about doing their own individual thing and i thought a concentrated effort could have a bigger impact (not that those that do not wish to participate can't do their own thing or participating members can also do something on their own). I just announced my plans, but i will be proceeding with this later on and after the services.

Ukee

Geese's Thug
I will see if I even have anything that is worth donating, most of my collection is cheap stuff that I would feel ashamed to use. I may end up just donating to a fund but I really do respect the idea of the auction more, it just feels fitting.

BeefJerky

Computerstaat Funster
20 Year Member
Is there any way to contribute monetarily? I don't have any games but would gladly toss in a few bucks.

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
It was a bit of a cluster fukc the last time we collected $$$ via PayPal.

Please let VT or c weigh in, w/ how we should proceed.

Not at all sure if the addys from the last round of giving are still live- so i'll get in touch w/ them, & ask.

Thanks.

Arcademan

Now...It's OFFICIAL!!!
20 Year Member
It was a bit of a cluster fukc the last time we collected $$$ via PayPal.

Please let VT or c weigh in, w/ how we should proceed.

Not at all sure if the addys from the last round of giving are still live- so i'll get in touch w/ them, & ask.

Thanks.

I already let them know and cdamm will let us know of how the collections will proceed this time but yeah...clusterfuck it was.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
I already let them know and cdamm will let us know of how the collections will proceed this time but yeah...clusterfuck it was.

I've arranged for PayPal donate status already. Also working on other options to pay and donate to as well. But the pp donate status will prevent the aforementioned clusterfuck.

Arcademan

Now...It's OFFICIAL!!!
20 Year Member
I've arranged for PayPal donate status already. Also working on other options to pay and donate to as well. But the pp donate status will prevent the aforementioned clusterfuck.

Very nice. Thank you :)

BeefJerky

Computerstaat Funster
20 Year Member

Let us know when that's up and good to go.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
So I just left tonys house and what a treasure trove that was.

Anyways...

We have his family's blessing for this little shindig. His brother will be furnishing us with some tony pics for the tribute page on gg. He also says thanks for the thought and he really appreciates what we are doing.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
Only 80 miles till I get to lax! I got a flight to catch, so I will be updating more when I get back home. I'll recap my trip too then.

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member
Let me find some goodies to donate.

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
Is that a Sky Shark?

Aye, it is...and a special story behind this one.

My absolute favorite STG ever; granted, for nostalgia more than anything. The game that made me an arcader...my 1st Pizza Shop crush. A cocktail cab of this game saw more action in the late 80s than Madonna.

This pictured PCB was a special gift, from special friends...my 1st PCB, to celebrate my 1st candy cab.

I *love* this game...I love Nightmare Tony.

To give up this board is bittersweet; but to a better cause, I can't imagine. Peep the RomStar sticker...this very board could've passed thru Tony's hands.

It's why I want to donate it.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Aye, it is...and a special story behind this one.

My absolute favorite STG ever; granted, for nostalgia more than anything. The game that made me an arcader...my 1st Pizza Shop crush. A cocktail cab of this game saw more action in the late 80s than Madonna.

This pictured PCB was a special gift, from special friends...my 1st PCB, to celebrate my 1st candy cab.

I *love* this game...I love Nightmare Tony.

To give up this board is bittersweet; but to a better cause, I can't imagine. Peep the RomStar sticker...this very board could've passed thru Tony's hands.

It's why I want to donate it.

Weird, Sky Shark did the same for me as well. I put so much into that game. I loved it.