The You-might-think-Im-stupid but I WANT NOS thread

pooch

New Challenger
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
I know collecting sealed AES games are frowned upon by alot of members in this community but nonetheless, I still love those Neo Geo seal sticker and those NOS games.

I am looking for any NOS that I do not have. Those that have the Neo Geo seal or games that are new/unused/never inserted (usually the snaplock case games)

I am sorry that I don't have a list with me but if you will so kindly tell me which games you want to sell, I will tell you if I already have it.

wheelaa

New Challenger
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I have a few of the cheapy Euros..just the games that were flooded on Ebay by that seller last year. I assume you will have them all but if not I'll make a list.

Be careful with the pricey games though. There was an NOS Slug 1 on yahoo the other week, with sealing sticker of course. Except it was clearly a conversion (the insert had all the usual flaws). Hope that Austrian fuck bought it tbh.

pooch

New Challenger
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
wheelaa said:
I have a few of the cheapy Euros..just the games that were flooded on Ebay by that seller last year. I assume you will have them all but if not I'll make a list.

Be careful with the pricey games though. There was an NOS Slug 1 on yahoo the other week, with sealing sticker of course. Except it was clearly a conversion (the insert had all the usual flaws). Hope that Austrian fuck bought it tbh.

I almost bought that MS1. I didn't know it was a conversion :eek: Lucky me that I didn't buy it. I decided not to buy it because the sticker looks like it's falling off and I can't be sure if it was sticked back on it or whether it was truly brand new sealed.