Thinking About Ditching AES...

TheBigBB

Formerly known as dmhawkmoon
Just a random note... The Phantom-1 doesn't always work. It certainly doesn't work with my system. Depending on your system model, some games just reset over and over.

Hide

Banned
I was into the Neo-Geo CD cause it was cheap. (1995 - 1998)

Then, I realized that I couldn't stand the loading on KOF97 CD anymore.

So, I got into the AES. My first game was KOF98. (No loading! Yeah!)
(1998 - xxxx)

I've always wanted a MVS + Supergun setup but was too lazy to get around owning one. Earlier this year, I got introduced in person to evo7_31 and deffty da man.

Got one since mid April this year and I'm never gonna look back.
I still have my AES though.

Yes, I do love the nice inserts, snaplock cases, and freah manuals. But, the price isn't gonna do it for me.

Here are some games in MVS format that I have which wouldn't be acquired if I stuck to my AES. (I refuse to pay those exhorbitant prices)

Metal Slug
Ninja Masters
Prehistoric Isle 2
MOTW

Currently I have like 30 AES carts (Used to have 60 over) and almost 20 MVS carts.

Join me. You'll never regret it. Btw, keep your AES though.

Anyways, If I were f-king rich, I wouldn't mind owning a complete US and JAP Neo AES library though.

:smirk:

thanks for the Pms and advice people i'm going to do this in detail so look for a thread in the selling forum in the next to weeks (depends on how thejury service goes as to if i have time....)

those that have contacted me alreadycheers!!! i'll give you the head up once the photos are up (gonna put them om my webspcae cause theres a lOT!!!