This Arcade Vendor I'm dealing with sucks soooo bad!!!!!

THEONEANDONLY

Crazed MVS Addict
Well there is a coin-op vendor here that I wanted to get JAMMA boards from and so one day I go in and talk to the guy and give him a list of JAMMA boards I am looking for and he says he will look for them and see if he has all of them or some or whatnot. Anyway I keep calling back for weeks to see what's going on. And each time he's always not in but every time I leave a message to a person there I never get a call back and when I do get to talk to him he just says that he hasn't had time to get going on it. And finally I get a hold of him after a month and he says he is only getting started on the list I gave him. :very_ang: Then a week later I call and some dude says he's with a customer and if I wanted to leave a messge so I do. I am thinking this is going to take just a few minutes since he is with a customer. So I don't get a call after about 15 minutes and I call back and ask if he's done talking to the customer and the guy on the phone says he stepped out. What the hell is that all about!!! They coldn't get him the message after he got done with the customer. It's amazing how they don't care about paying customers. Anyway I have to just deal with it because he is supposed to have the largest selection of JAMMA boards around here and other places even said so when I called them up. Just wanted to tell this story and see what your experiences are with coin-op vendors around your area. :very_ang: :very_ang:

Ryu1972

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
No I used to then I moved, He pulled the same crap with me with never being in
and all you mentioned. Then when I finally met him He would'nt go below 450 for
SF Alpha B-Board, If any live in the Twin Cities area never give Summit Amusement
your time of day. No love from me... :blow_top:

THEONEANDONLY

Crazed MVS Addict
Ryu1972 said:
No I used to then I moved, He pulled the same crap with me with never being in
and all you mentioned. Then when I finally met him He would'nt go below 450 for
SF Alpha B-Board, If any live in the Twin Cities area never give Summit Amusement
your time of day. No love from me... :blow_top:
What places in the Twin Cities do you recommend? And $450 for a SF Alpha B-Board. That's crazy!!!! So when was the last time you dealt with them cuz I am about to just give up on them.

Ryu1972

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
It was a couple years ago. I would try CW Trading it's in Maple Grove but out of all the vendors I deal with he is the best at prices and is a really nice guy to deal with. He hooked up MK2 w/ everything for 40 bones... Much props... :cool:

THEONEANDONLY

Crazed MVS Addict
Ryu1972 said:
It was a couple years ago. I would try CW Trading it's in Maple Grove but out of all the vendors I deal with he is the best at prices and is a really nice guy to deal with. He hooked up MK2 w/ everything for 40 bones... Much props... :cool:
Hey man, thanks for your help. :buttrock: You wouldn't happen to have their phone number or a link to their website would you.