this sale is over

Robert Wallace

Sieger's Squire
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
First Item For Sale: has been SOLD!

I got this MV1FZ in a bundle of DOA MVS boards from Scooby105 last year.

This PCB was supposed to be non-working when I got it, after some desoldering of wires and a little clean-up....I plugged it into my cab and to my surprise the little PCB works like *new!

*It plays games perfect, sound, graphics, it passes all hardware tests except for 1 thing. "The player 2 C-Button does not work at all". When I desoldered the wiring off the fingerboard some of the small contats peel up (2 or 3 of em).

Anyways I dont work on modding systems anymore, you tech guys know it can be soldered up by tracing the C button from the Jamma Fingerboard to a location on the PCB.

This sale is AS-IS, if you only play Metal Slugs, Puzzle Games or any Neo Geo game that does not require a Player 2 C-Button then this is perfect for you.

$65 Shipped in the USA, No Paypal Fees, and includes Priority Mail Shipping with DC#.............SOLD........................

It comes with a US Bios, buy it today and I'll throw in a Uni-Bios Version 1.2 for free!

MV1FZ.JPG

MV1FZa.JPG

MV1FZ_bottom.JPG

Now Item #2:

This is a SCART Supergun for you European RGB Members out there.

Im selling this for a friend of mine, he won this on Ebay and can not use it here in the USA.

I think Arcade Heaven in the UK made these superguns, anyways it looks to be made quite well. The condition looks to be like new, excellent condition.

Price on this Scart Supergun: $175 USD Including Global Priority Shipping.

I can accept www.paypal.com including credit card payments! This is also sold AS-IS, No Refunds/Returns.....I have no way to test it.

SCART.JPG

SKART.JPG

Email/Paypal Address: r0bert1@yahoo.com

Last edited:

Juggernaut

Tarma's Gun Polisher
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Hi there.
Is your friend interested in an AES system? Gotta sell mine to finance a supergun.

Thanks.

EDIT: Is the manual, 3mm jack and 6-button joystick included as well? And do you know the age of the supergun?

Last edited:

Robert Wallace

Sieger's Squire
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
No trades, $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ Makes the World Go Round!

What you see is what you get, there is nothing that comes with the supergun except for what you see in the pictures.

Age of the supergun....hmmm....lets see...... she is 17 years old and a god damn Virgin! :drool_2: :buttrock:

Juggernaut said:
Hi there.
Is your friend interested in an AES system? Gotta sell mine to finance a supergun.

Thanks.

EDIT: Is the manual, 3mm jack and 6-button joystick included as well? And do you know the age of the supergun?