Time for a modern day crusade into the heartland of Islam...GOD WILLS IT!!!

AztekNinja

Fire Starter, Instigator, the guy from RE5
Now that I have you in my thread, with my sensatinalised(sp) title, lets discuss the present state of the world.

Bombs were set off in London a while back, killing innocent people whose only crime was going about their daily lives. Recently, another set of bombs was supposed to go off and kill more innocent people. This is getting out of hand. It is now clear, these terrorists will NOT stop till they achieve mass genocide over Israel, U.S.A and its allies.

What will it take to convince these radicals that violence isn't the way to achieve their goal? Don't they ever look at Ghandi or MLK to see that non-violence solves more than the killing of innocent people. Don't they understand that they are giving the good name of Islam and the Muslim people a bad name. Because of them people all over the world fear and will grow hatred towards the Muslim community. How can we strike a near fatal blow to these idiots, to maybe then show them that they are on the wrong path? Something must be done.

GOD WILLS IT!!!!!! GOD WILLS IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kusanagi-sama'

Ninja Combat Warrior
AztekNinja said:
It is now clear, these terrorists will NOT stop till they achieve mass genocide over Israel, U.S.A and its allies.

Who gives a flying fuck about Israel...they are the REAL cause of all this shit to begin with. Apart from that I agree...the time for an Anti-Jihad crusade is drawing closer.

Last edited:

AztekNinja

Kusanagi-sama' said:
Who gives a flying fuck about Israel...they are the REAL cause of all this shit to begin with. Apart from that I agree...the time for an Anti-Jihad crusade is drawing closer.

:spock: Your telling me that mass genocide of the Israelites is....ok? I don't think so, whether you believe they started it or not, doesnt make it right for there extermination.

WW3 will be sparked by the continued terrorists attacks and the popularity of radical Islamic views. Christian nations vs. Muslim nations.....FIGHT!!!! WW3 can't be avoided...bring the beatdown.

GOD WILLS IT!!!!!!! You heard me. GOD WILLS IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
AztekNinja said:
This is getting out of hand. It is now clear, these terrorists will NOT stop till they achieve mass genocide over Israel, U.S.A and its allies.

Uhh, maybe Genocide is a poor word choice.

a few bombs here and there is noth Genocide.

And it's Isreal that has been involved in genoicde in palestine.

Kusanagi-sama'

Ninja Combat Warrior
AztekNinja said:
:spock: Your telling me that mass genocide of the Israelites is....ok?

I dont think I mentioned anything about the genoicde that occured during WW2 to the Izraeli people...did anyone else see me write that in my initial post?

Anyway, what I was referring to was Izrael's refusal to give an entire race of people their own land. What gives Izrael the right to "occupy" land that is at the centre of it, one of the major causes and/or contributing factors towards Islamic Extremism for over 30 years. To me...the Izraeli government [and a good deal of their citizens] are just as bad as the Palestinian militants/extremists. I am sorry but I no longer have any or little sympathy towards Izrael whatsoever.

Pro US, UK and Australia...fuck the rest.

Magnaflux

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
Kusanagi-sama' said:
I dont think I mentioned anything about the genoicde that occured during WW2 to the Izraeli people...did anyone else see me write that in my initial post?

Anyway, what I was referring to was Izrael's refusal to give an entire race of people their own land. What gives Izrael the right to "occupy" land that is at the centre of it, one of the major causes and/or contributing factors towards Islamic Extremism for over 30 years. To me...the Izraeli government [and a good deal of their citizens] are just as bad as the Palestinian militants/extremists. I am sorry but I no longer have any or little sympathy towards Izrael whatsoever.

Both sides are guilty as hell. I can't find any evidence that either is more innocent or guilty than the other.

I would heed my father's advice when my sister and I used to fight. He would say "Kids, I'm going to give both of you a baseball bat and lock you in the barn until only one comes out".

I, like most of the world have gotten to be quite jaded over the entire situation. I can't help but feel apathy towards the citizens in the Middle East. The first time I heard of terrorist bombings, I was concerned and moved. The 6461456456 time, I get de-sensitized to it.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Kusanagi-sama' said:

Well the Isreli Gov is pulling out dispite the fact that they may lose thier lives/Votes over it. The funny thing is, the settlers are comparing the Isreali pullout to the holocaust.

AztekNinja

Kusanagi-sama' said:

I never stated that you mentioned the holocaust, no one is talking about that. I am referring to my comment. Where I mentioned that the terrorists wont stop till genocide of the Israelites, Americans and their allies is achieved. Read more carefully.

Again, just because the Israelis may have started the mess doesnt mean they should be taken out. Just as the Americans should not be killed off just cause we support the Israel state.

abasuto

Orgy Hosting Mod
15 Year Member
Dividing god's followers into several different groups who all hate each other. Eventully leading to a mass war that leads to nearly all of them being killed. I miss that dude in the black van who smoked cigars.

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.

shut the fuck up

WW3? people are more concerned about watching the latest reality show.

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
Abasuto said:
Dividing god's followers into several different groups who all hate each other. Eventully leading to a mass war that leads to nearly all of them being killed. I miss that dude in the black van who smoked cigars.
Hannibal Smith?

Ely13

Sultan of Slugs
The more I read about how these animals treat women, children, and gays, the more the prospect of turning Mecca into a crater appeals to me.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
AztekNinja said:
Don't they ever look at Ghandi or MLK to see that non-violence solves more than the killing of innocent people.

In short, no.

+1

PS: Dr. King>you

Nesagwa

Beard of Zeus,
20 Year Member
Ely13 said:
The more I read about how these animals treat women, children, and gays, the more the prospect of turning Mecca into a crater appeals to me.

Youre just made they wouldnt let you in to throw stones at the pillars.

Ely13

Sultan of Slugs
Nesagwa said:
Youre just made they wouldnt let you in to throw stones at the pillars.
Shit. Am I really that transparent? :(

I tried going to a mosque but they pulled my dishdasha off, took my Koran away, and called me a poser.

Mike Shagohod

Stray Dog Grunt
20 Year Member
AztekNinja said:
Now that I have you in my thread, with my sensatinalised(sp) title, lets discuss the present state of the world.

Bombs were set off in London a while back, killing innocent people whose only crime was going about their daily lives. Recently, another set of bombs was supposed to go off and kill more innocent people. This is getting out of hand. It is now clear, these terrorists will NOT stop till they achieve mass genocide over Israel, U.S.A and its allies.

What will it take to convince these radicals that violence isn't the way to achieve their goal? Don't they ever look at Ghandi or MLK to see that non-violence solves more than the killing of innocent people. Don't they understand that they are giving the good name of Islam and the Muslim people a bad name. Because of them people all over the world fear and will grow hatred towards the Muslim community. How can we strike a near fatal blow to these idiots, to maybe then show them that they are on the wrong path? Something must be done.

GOD WILLS IT!!!!!! GOD WILLS IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

While I agree with you ALMOST 100% (I'd say I agree 88.5%) there's no way Crusade II: The Endless Fight is going to be green lighted nor carried out by any military, and especially not by America. DUBYA kind of elluded to the idea with his original IRAQ invasion operation name of "Crusade" but it was quickly changed to something else. Since the populous at large doesn't behave in the manner of the dedicated radicals it's not feasible to wage a war of that magnatitude against everyone living there, and the USA would worry too much about it's "appereance" just like always. I do think however, if we finally said FUCK IT and officially adpoted that one guys' idea of bombing Mecca or other sites it put a fire up the non radical/non-terrorist's asses to hunt down and exterminate (or bring to light and turn over) their own dipshits who would force the last big swinging dick in the world to not have to take such measures. Because if they didn't then everyone of that faith would lose out to having something blown up. You'd think it be an incentive for the people who don't support the terrorism and are tired of having their religion slandered, assuming of course that they truly don't support what Ahmed "The Plastique" Kid is doing. Because when the non radical muslims you see on TV crying about how their religion isn't like that don't take action themselves, especially living in that sector of the world where it originates from, it makes them suspect.

No different from the average American who couldn't care less about anything more than their self indulgent job, clubbing and fuck everything else. In that manner both types are guilty... and the ones out here who would "Storm Ride" and regulate aren't allowed to because even if the government themselves approved of the idea, the rest of the token citizens would cry foul that the citiziens ready to wage their own private wars against the enemy would only help fuel the fires. Thus no one is ever happy with how something is handeled and you're back to square one. A bunch of old fucks talking amongst themselves in an office about what to do, the media sensationalizing every event, and a little kid named Khalid who's brother was just made a hero for blowing himself up who wants to bang 70 virgins and his only ambition in life is to become the next "Plastique Kid".

Until the ppl of the free world can come to the conclusion to Storm Ride and Regulate (i.e. CRUSADE) if more isn't done by the non radicals themselves as proof they don't approve of such behavior, then the more it's going to happen. I mean we do stand to lose Mac Donalds, shopping malls and all manner of faggotry... the terrorists generally don't have much to lose to begin with, except their lives, but then they get to ball 70 virgins for eternity. :rolleyes:

MERCENARY X99

Last edited:

syringe

Banned
norton9478 said:
Uhh, maybe Genocide is a poor word choice.

a few bombs here and there is noth Genocide.

And it's Isreal that has been involved in genoicde in palestine.

lol, you're referring to the situation with the palestinian people genocide?

If the palestinians didn't have such a thirst for terrorism they would of had their own state years ago.

Besides it was Israel that was attacked by every single surrounding Arab neighbor not once, but twice. It was the Arabs who wanted to wipe Israel off of the map not the other way around. Israel even gave the Sinai penninsula and a ton of other things up to normalize relations with their Arab neighbors.

Organizations like Hamas show a genocidal intent, not the Israelis who try to avoid collatoral damage when they respond to a suicide bombing.

bokmeow

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
Ely13 said:

We treat women and gays only slightly better.

Women get paid 70 cents to the men's 1 dollar, no guaranteed job protection from maternity leave.

Some parts of these countries Gay hate crime is still not prosecuted by law in the books.

johnno15

Super Spy Agent
Kusanagi-sama' said:

NO we are the REAL cause of this we put them there

Ely13

Sultan of Slugs
bokmeow said:

Women get paid 70 cents to the men's 1 dollar, no guaranteed job protection from maternity leave.
16243.jpg

syringe

Banned
bokmeow said:

Some parts of these countries Gay hate crime is still not prosecuted by law in the books.

1) Which is countered by the fact that in a situation like divorce women don't have legal equality, they have legal PREFERENCE and the man always takes it up the ass financially and loses the house despite the fact that they're supposed to be equal partners in that marrige. Not to mention the fact that they don't have to serve in the military in a time of national emergency, I don't see any women carrying around a selective service card as the burden of compulsatory military service lands squarely on the men. I shouldn't even bring up loaded weapon that is the sexual harrassment suit and everything else. The femminist movement wants to be "equal" on their terms, not on absolute terms so regardless of what you're reading in the economist I'd be inclined to think that the real situation is quite reversed at least in terms of societal protections that are there to protect women over the men.

Why women earn less? Because few women enter science, computer science, or engineering related fields and dominate civil service and education related professions. Women are 51% of the population and 51% of college students so the problem is the career path that they're chosing, not what the other 49% of the population is doing.

2) The sentencing for a crime shouldn't be influenced by the motivation of the person who comitted it. An assault should be an assault, a rape should be tried as a rape, a murder should be tried as a murder. Criminal vandalism or intimidation should be tried as such.

Last edited:

Mike Shagohod

Stray Dog Grunt
20 Year Member
johnno15 said:
NO we are the REAL cause of this we put them there

No WE didn't GOD's promise for his people to have a nation of their own was finally realized even though they had to suffer Hitler's Genocide because the Jews are a stiff necked ppl (God's words via the Bible not mine). Just like when it's all said and done EVERYTHING will wrap up in that part of the world during the Tribulation period. Thus now that I think about this all, why is anyone surprised by any of what's going on in the world (Including me). Ppl say the Holy Bible isn't credible in our day and age, but everything discussed in it about "The End Days" has been slowly taking place since Israel became a nation. Thus the clock is ticking down and we're told what's going to happen. False Churches, false prophets, divided unions within the family structre, & more. Basically The Dark Ages before the Rapture of Christ's Church and then the real hell on Earth will begin. But I don't expect the average person to take any of that seriously since they never do. But I sure as heck don't like sitting on the bench durning the dark ages just waiting to be possibly killed prematurely. Oh well. It will be as it shall, thus AztekNinja's claim of Islam Vs. Christianity isn't nuts at all... it's how it's always been and shall be until the final battle here. It's just not socially nor politically correct to place faith in such talk/beliefs nor boldly say it. I'm far from being a Bible Expert so I'm going to STHU now.

MERCENARY X99

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
Mercenary X99 said:
No WE didn't GOD's promise for his people to have a nation of their own was finally realized even though they had to suffer Hitler's Genocide because the Jews are a stiff necked ppl (God's words via the Bible not mine). MERCENARY X99

this sends a cold shiver down my spine. I can't believe you're serious. God and the bible cannot form part of any argument of this sort. because if you justify shit due to faith then you are also letting these fuckers do the same. and its a load of fucking bullshit. sorry Merc. I don't buy it one bit.

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
Ely13 said:

you want me to put upa couple of pictures of some southern brothers hanging from trees, whilst some guys and their children are casually watching?
see? I can be sensationalist too!!