Timewaster thread (NEW) Starting 9/16/10

kitkit.com

Ace Ghost Pilot
15 Year Member
Neo Geo Market Forum Timewaster list:
See Post #2

Introduction:
Timewasting behavior is a problem in the market forum but member(s) might not want to start a thread or leave negative feedback for the offending member(s). The current feedback system does not truly reflect the timewasting factor.

I will maintain this new Timewaster thread, which will be separated from the current Scammer thread.

Members' past history of timewasting behaviors will not be posted as I intend to give everyone a brand new start.

Format:
This thread will be similar to the old shmups feedback forum. Member who receives a timewaster complaint will receive a -1 rating. (For example: kitkit.com -1)

A complaining member can post his/her story/circumstances and the other party will have 21 days to respond to the complaint. If a member fails to respond or fails to give satisfactory explanation(s) to the complaint, I will give a -1 rating to the timewasting member.

Examples of timewasting behavior:

- A buyer and a seller agree on a price. Buyer asks seller to hold the item for X amount of time, but buyer fails to communicate or fails to pay in the end.

- A buyer and a seller agree on a price. Buyer never sends payment.

- A buyer and a seller agree on a price. Buyer asks for payment information but seller never responds.

- A buyer asks a seller to provide pictures. Having provided the pics, buyer does not bother to follow up the deal (ie. by sending a simple PM to say YES or NO).

- A buyer pays for an item. A seller fails to ship the package within reasonable amount of time (within 2 weeks). NOTE: For international transaction, a package might take longer to arrive.

- A buyer pays for an item. A seller fails to communicate with buyer regarding delayed shipping or special situation which may affect seller's ability to ship on time.

Examples of non-timewasting behavior:

- A buyer PM a seller for a potential item. Seller did not respond. (On NG forum, a seller can pick who he/she wants to deal with).

Please READ the above criteria before posting a complaint! Do not post your Ebay/Amazon experience here. This thread is intended for Neo Geo members only.

So starting from now, member can post your experience here.

Any suggestion/opinion regarding this thread, please PM me as I intend to keep this thread as organized as possible.

For members who are not directly involved in the transaction, please refrain from making comments. You are welcome to take the conversation in another section/thread.

kitkit.com

Ace Ghost Pilot
15 Year Member
Reserved for Neo Geo Market Forum Timewaster list:

Issue between mmsadda and Strider77 resolved (1/28/11)

kitkit.com

Ace Ghost Pilot
15 Year Member
I was out for a few days and the first complaint ended like the usual Neo-geo forum drama style. But folks, please read Post #1

"For members who are not directly involved in the transaction, please refrain from making comments. You are welcome to take the conversation in another section/thread."

As mmsadda and Strider77 have come to a resolution, I will soft-delete all comments.

malignantpoodle

Robert Garcia's Butler
Your PM box is full so I'm posting the suggestion here. Feel free to delete the post.

kitkit.com said:
A buyer pays for an item. A seller fails to ship the package within reasonable amount of time (within 2 weeks). NOTE: For international transaction, a package might take longer to arrive.

Just wanted to comment on this. There are two separate issues - shipping a package in a reasonable amount of time, and how long a package takes to arrive.

Transit time shouldn't really matter, only the amount of time it takes for the seller to ship. On the one hand you're talking about time to ship, at the end of the statement you're referring to international orders taking, "longer to arrive".

IMO two weeks to ship an item is unreasonable. I'd say a week tops unless the seller states up front that there will be a delay getting it in the mail before the buyer has sent payment.

Just figured I'd throw that out there.

Last edited:

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
Your PM box is full so I'm posting the suggestion here. Feel free to delete the post.

kitkit hasnt been on in a while, man.

ScreenShot2013-01-19at13850AM_zpsc77be1ff.png