Trade your Neo TUrf Masters loose MVS cart for my complete kit, please?

Saturn Gamer

Hardened Shock Trooper
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
If you have a BARE Neo Turf Masters MVS cart, PLEASE PM. I would like to trade my complete kit for a loose cart & maybe like $25 (part of the $25 will help cover USPS Priority shipment) or a few Shock Boxes.

-SG......soon to be known as "MVS Gamer"!!!

<small>[ May 21, 2003, 10:44 AM: Message edited by: Saturn Gamer ]</small>

Saturn Gamer

Hardened Shock Trooper
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I had the kit up for auction & was gonna just use some of the money to buy a loose cart. The auction has been canceled in hopes of just getting a trade here in the forums:

<a href="http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=4315&item=3025594297" target="_blank">http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=4315&item=3025594297</a>

The description in the auction is exact. If you want more, up close pics, just PM me!!!

-SG.......soon to be known as "MVS Gamer"

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
970   0   0
I e-mailed you.
Whatever you do though,don't change your name if you're serious.
-BB

Pep

Genjuro's Frog
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
I have a loose MVS cart, you can PM me if you want, but I do not get the point of trading a Complete Kit for a loose MVS cart, as the more includes the less.

Saturn Gamer

Hardened Shock Trooper
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Pep:
I have a loose MVS cart, you can PM me if you want, but I do not get the point of trading a Complete Kit for a loose MVS cart, as the more includes the less.
Well, I only bought the kit because it became available & I didn't have NTM yet. To answer your question more directly, I only like to "collect" fighting MVS kits. So, I'm more happy w/just a bare NTM & this can go to someone else who realy wants a complete kit. I don't think that's such a bad thing, is it?

--->@BB, why shouldn't I change my forum screen name? I just don't deal in the Sega Saturn anymore like when I 1st joined the forums. I'm prety much a MVS whore!!!

-SG