Trailer Park Boys Season 8 (can't believe there's no thread on this)

WoodyXP

Setsuna's Owl Keeper,
15 Year Member
Great news. TPB is my favorite series.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
I dunno...I don't see how this could be as good as the old show. I kind of feel bad for the guys because they haven't really been able to parlay their accomplishments with TPB into something else.

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
I'm pretty much where Wes is on this. I love the Boys, and I caught them on the Drunk, High, and Unemployed tour, and thought they were great, but they were promoting their other projects (Trippin with Leigh and the Drunk and on Drugs Happy Funtime Hour) pretty heavily on the tour. I feel like Clattenburg played a big role in making the show work.

Renmauzo

MS Paint Master.
10 Year Member
OMFG, this is great news!!! My wife came across one of the production people filing some forms for A TPB production, but we just thought it was related to their other projects.

While I do agree with Wes to a degree; Drunk and on Drugs Happy Funtime Hour felt forced and I didn't bother watching it all the way through, but if nothing else, the boys have shown that they know these roles so well that it's always gold when they get in character.

I checked out that article that Joe posted, and it looks like there will even be a 3rd movie going into production!

psychobear85

B. Jenet's Firstmate
Little bit of topic but I always think that Danny McBride sorta rip off the Ricky character,
But on topic, happy they are making another season.

90s

This is the hand that launched a thousand batches.
I really used to like this show and watching the reruns on showcase until they stopped showing them. Call me a pessimist, but I don't know if the show can get back to the quality that it had during the initial seasons...unless they bring back Corey and Trevor.

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
i love all the hate this show gets.

i'm looking forward to more Rickyisms..

ViolentStorm

Windjammers Wonder
Great news, a movie and a new series... that's like getting two birds stoned at once.