Troubleshooting on My Naomi Crazy Taxi.

Waverider2049

Kula's Candy
Hey guys Idk if I should post this here or not but I figured I'd ask. I was able to acquire a crazy taxi recently and I'm having an issue. When I turn the power on you hear the speakers pop and the cabinet lights up as well as the coin mech but nothing else happens. No picture no sound. Any idea what this could be. Haven't really gotten into it but some people say bad power supply. I have an entire spare Naomi / GD-Rom Setup from a working confidential mission that i trashed because the projector was bad that I wanted to sell but until I know that I won't need the parts to fix my Crazy Taxi I'm stuck waiting on that. Any help would be appreciated.

Jedah Doma

Chroma Ma' Doma!,
Hey guys Idk if I should post this here or not but I figured I'd ask. I was able to acquire a crazy taxi recently and I'm having an issue. When I turn the power on you hear the speakers pop and the cabinet lights up as well as the coin mech but nothing else happens. No picture no sound. Any idea what this could be. Haven't really gotten into it but some people say bad power supply. I have an entire spare Naomi / GD-Rom Setup from a working confidential mission that i trashed because the projector was bad that I wanted to sell but until I know that I won't need the parts to fix my Crazy Taxi I'm stuck waiting on that. Any help would be appreciated.

I know it sounds stupid, but try the fuses.

Waverider2049

Kula's Candy
Yeah Im having a problem finding the fuse panel. Im gonna look online for a manual or schematic.

Waverider2049

Kula's Candy
So It wasn't the fuses. I'm told it might be the Power Supply and I'm not sure which one since the Cabinet has one and then the Naomi Setup has one. Gotta check em both.