Trump Has COVID-19.

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
I'm happy.

Then you probably haven't thought through what this could mean and what this could galvanize his supporters into becoming.

Although I'm not going to lie. My unfiltered first reaction when my wife told me about this was a belly laugh.

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
He’s faking it! I mean c’mon...he doesn’t get it all these months but all of a sudden he gets a few days after a debate that he didn’t do so well in? He’s doing to avoid debates. He’s like a fat orange school kid playing sick to get out of a test.

I bet even Hope is faking it. Damn that beautiful bitch!

TonK

Least Valuable Player
Then you probably haven't thought through what this could mean and what this could galvanize his supporters into becoming.

Although I'm not going to lie. My unfiltered first reaction when my wife told me about this was a belly laugh.

If it means a Supreme Court delay, I'll take it.

What were you thinking adverse-wise?

Could fake the positive and recover saying he used HCQ.

Last edited:

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
If it means a Supreme Court delay, I'll take it.

What were you thinking adverse-wise?

If he gets better with no problem, what do you think happens to the number of assholes who don't wear masks? Goes up.

If he dies and becomes a martyr for his lunatic fanbase who will assume he was assassinated by the CIA, even worse stuff will happen.

The problem is you are looking at this like a normal, rational human being. Trump got sick, Trump died, oh well, life in the big city. That's not how his people will see it.

goombakid

Fu'un-Ken Master
10 Year Member

Or convince his sycophants that he drank bleach and shoved a UV sanitizing wand up FLOTUS's coochie to heal up.

I'm ready to see some natural selection take place.

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
If he had taken it seriously, he probably wouldn't have gotten infected.

I don't know why you'd assume he didn't take it seriously, just because he told millions of Americans he doesn't give two shits about not to take it seriously. When did everyone here get so stupid naive?

Knud

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
He is faking it, i mean he has been injected with hydroxychloroquine to prevent infection

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
12fc15faf22aa77ad60e7cf2bbeac35c.jpg

Poison Sama

The Hentai Christ
20 Year Member
I don't know why you'd assume he didn't take it seriously, just because he told millions of Americans he doesn't give two shits about not to take it seriously. When did everyone here get so stupid naive?

Because he clearly hasn't based on his observable behavior, such as holding rallies or almost never wearing a mask.

Chempop

BESTEST Buttrider in chat.Officially No.10 at Schm
Ten bucks says he'll live and call it no big deal.

That was one of my first thoughts, him surviving and calling those who died from it "weak people" and boast about how strong he is.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
It's a good thing that he is the healthiest person to ever take the office of President.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
"Long, long ago, there were a man who try to make his country great. Because of his reckless life, it's no accident that he was involved in the sickness.

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
If he gets better with no problem, what do you think happens to the number of assholes who don't wear masks? Goes up.

If he dies and becomes a martyr for his lunatic fanbase who will assume he was assassinated by the CIA, even worse stuff will happen.

The problem is you are looking at this like a normal, rational human being. Trump got sick, Trump died, oh well, life in the big city. That's not how his people will see it.

This.

The potential spin and fallout from this is not good on any level.

I also laughed as a first reaction especially after the debate where Biden called him out on his reckless rallies and not wearing a mask and Trump basically said Biden was a looser who couldn't draw crowds and used Covid and regard for other peoples safety as an excuse.

Then I was like FUCK, this has frightening ramifications no matter what happens.