Two Apple Mac Mini Computers for Sale

BobbyPeru

Man of Letters
Rating - 100%
97   0   0
I'm going to be putting these up on eBay later today, but I would be very happy to sell them here first. I'm just going to copy my ebay descriptions here, hence the fairly formal and boring descriptions.

Both computers are in great working and cosmetic condition.

Up for sale is an Apple Mac mini.

It is identified as the Macmini4,1 if you would like to look up the complete specifications.

Mac OS X 10.7.2 is freshly installed. The computer has a 2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo processor and 4 GB of Ram.

The graphics are handled by the Nvidia GeForce 320M.

It has a 320 GB Hard drive.

The computer has been used in an adult, smoke-free environment and has been well cared for.
It is in excellent cosmetic and working condition.

It is bundled with the power cord, hdmi to dvi adapter and original packaging.

Also, the item will be shipped USPS priority in the United States and should arrive in time for Christmas if you are purchasing this as a gift. I will ship Canada Post express within Canada. Both options include tracking.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

Looking for $600 shipped
24pfj9u.jpg

Up for sale is an Apple Mac Mini.

It is identified as the Macmini5,1 if you would like to look up the complete specifications.

Mac OS X 10.7.2 is freshly installed. The computer has a 2.3 GHz Intel Core i5 processor and 8 GB of ram.

The graphics are handled by the Intel HD Graphics 3000 512 MB chip.

It has a 500 GB hard drive.

It is bundled with the power cord, hdmi to dvi adapter, Wireless mouse and original packaging.

Looking for $650 shipped
swwj06.jpg

Also, the item will be shipped USPS priority in the United States and should arrive in time for Christmas if you are purchasing this as a gift. I will ship Canada Post express within Canada. Both options include tracking.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.