UK Reversi?

PESTILENT

Armored Scrum Object
I picked up this Pocket Reversi last week and was wondering what version it is.
I searched on here and couldn't find any definitive info.
The manual is in English, but was there possibly a Hong Kong english version released?
Thanks

picture

chohan

Pao Pao Cafe Waiter
The picture doesn't load. Meaby you could post it here.

Last edited:

PESTILENT

Armored Scrum Object
Hmmm...loads Ok for me, but no problem I'll post the pic here.
reversi.jpg

Lone_Monster

Kula's Candy
Uh, that's the japanese version... :crying: It's not worth.. anything... So... I'll give you 20 bucks for it... :glee:

Liquid Snake

I am untouchable
20 Year Member
Lone_Monster said:
Uh, that's the japanese version... :crying: It's not worth.. anything... So... I'll give you 20 bucks for it... :glee:

That's not JPN version for sure. Maybe you're just kidding or something.

JPN version is cardboard box, not plastic snap case.

Lone_Monster

Kula's Candy
Why did you post that!? Ugh, thanks... you just blew my shot out of a UK Pocket Reversi for very cheap... Once again, thanks...
Anyway, That is a UK Pocket Reversi. One way you can tell from a UK from US from JAP, is that the Japanese games have Japanese text on the boxes and carts. The UK and US are all in english, but the UK has a little rainbow thing in the top right, which some Japanese games have, but no US games have. Also, all UK games have the clamshell type box, while the US version have Cardboard, and the Japanese have both.

EDIT:
BTW, how much did you get it for? Pretty much anything 200 and under is considered a good price, I guess.

chohan

Pao Pao Cafe Waiter
Hmm thats really weird, I still can't see the picture. O well, I heard its UK. Good for you ;)

PESTILENT

Armored Scrum Object
Ok thanks guys! I knew it wasn't Japanese since all the text was in English. I didn't know if there was another asian version in english or what.
The reason I couldn't believe it was actually a UK version was I just bought it in Taiwan last week and well.........I only paid approximately $5 USD for it!

Liquid Snake

I am untouchable
20 Year Member
« PESTILENT » said:
Ok thanks guys! I knew it wasn't Japanese since all the text was in English. I didn't know if there was another asian version in english or what.
The reason I couldn't believe it was actually a UK version was I just bought it in Taiwan last week and well.........I only paid approximately $5 USD for it!

You can find a lot of goodies in Taiwan :)

Remember I told you the Neo AES games are being sold in Taiwan long time ago?

PESTILENT

Armored Scrum Object
Liquid Snake said:
You can find a lot of goodies in Taiwan :)

Remember I told you the Neo AES games are being sold in Taiwan long time ago?

Yes I remember very well and I owe you a big thanks!
There are still 2 stores Vincewy had told me about that I haven't found yet, but he gave me more detailed directions to find them. I just didn't have time to go looking for those stores after I received a reply from him.
I know exactly where one of those stores is at, so I'll find it for sure next trip.
The store I bought the Reversi at, I found by searching ebay.tw and yahoo auctions.tw. I spent a small fortune there. I nabbed a mint US Windjammers home cart for like $50, mint Strider for the PC-E, some new Neo CD's (Pulstar and Aero fighters 3!) and a ton of SNK/Saturn goodies just to name a few.
I couldn't find any cool Godzilla or Gamera DVD's/VCD's though that I was hoping to find, but I was more than happy with the video game haul I brought home.

Q

qube

Holy shit!! I never find deals like that :eek: Congrats on a great find man!

Q-

PESTILENT

Armored Scrum Object
qube said:
Holy shit!! I never find deals like that :eek: Congrats on a great find man!

Q-

Thanks! But I'll tell you what, that was only one great find compared to who knows how many times I got screwed in the crazy Neo scene. ya gotta love it
:loco: