*UPDATED*CPS2 "B" board

jambitboom

Cham Cham's Banana
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Hey everyone,

Prices dropped...I really just need to sell these.

I'm selling some of my CPS2 blue boards. I just don't play these games enough:

Marvel Superheroes - sold!
Darkstalkers - $60 shipped!

*BOTH HAVE BRAND NEW BATTERIES* and are in good working order. Pictures can be found here:

http://s823.photobucket.com/user/Jambitboom/library/CPS2%20Games?sort=3&page=1

As usual I'll ship via priority mail. And remember....all proceeds go to the candy cab fund :D :D :D :D

Last edited:

skate323k137

Professional College Dropout
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
82   0   0
Happen to have any extra A boards around you could include (at extra cost, of course)? That may entice me to dig up funds for these, as CPS2 stuff is next on my want list. It'll probably be a couple weeks before I buy any more arcade stuff, but if these haven't sold by then I may have to pick one up.

jambitboom

Cham Cham's Banana
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Happen to have any extra A boards around you could include (at extra cost, of course)? That may entice me to dig up funds for these, as CPS2 stuff is next on my want list. It'll probably be a couple weeks before I buy any more arcade stuff, but if these haven't sold by then I may have to pick one up.

Hey skate,

Sadly, I don't have a motherboard I can part with. If for some reason that changes I'll put out the word.

Mugicha

3t3rn@l n00b,
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
great prices brother, I wish that Darkstalkers was green though. GL with the sale:)

jambitboom

Cham Cham's Banana
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Please notice this thread is almost 2 years old, and could a mod please close it? Thank you!

Last edited: