US PSP for gamers abroad

vincewy

Loyal Neo-Disciple,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
OK, I've just checked my local stores and couple stores haven't even sold a single unit so I thought I might be able to help them unload a few.

Option 1-

I can offer this to European residents (NCS is charging $285) for $250, each game will cost $40 except NFSU ($50) Dynasty Warrior ($50), Tiger Wood ($50), NFL Street ($50), I'd also recommend screen saver for $7, whatever the total cost, add SALES TAX 7% and MY TIME/GAS MONEY $20

Methods of payment, Money Gramm or Western Union, and I'll ship EMS, you can send me shipping cost via Paypal afterward, normally it's $30 to Western Europe, this offer will end Saturday. PM me and I'll explain more.

Overall, do I recommend getting it now? No, too expensive and for Euro gamers you won't be able to watch European released movies on this thing, I'd at least wait til June for local release but if you must have it now, I can try to help, check my trader's rating.

Option 2-

For Canadian gamers, if you don't want that stupid hockey game with it, I can offer just the value pack, $300 after shipping and my time/gas money, again, this offer is good til Sat. That would be around $330 Cdn, better than going to the store and paying over $400 after GST and PST with the value pack and Wayne Gretzky hockey.