Vampire Savior Saturn

shirt

Andy's Clothes Designer
Just how do you unlock Oboro Bishamon? After an hour beating it repeatedly without losing a single round, 3 EX finishes, and defeating Jedah with an EX (exactly what gamefaqs says to do), I'm getting fucking frustrated. Anything I'm missing?

shirt

Andy's Clothes Designer
neo_X7 said:

That code at gamefaqs is incorrect. I know this because it takes at least 3 EX moves to fight against Jedah while gamefaqs states that it requires only 2. Although, by even meeting these higher than required tasks, Oboro Bishimon has yet to challenge me. If someone here has actually encountered Oboro Bishimon, please help me out if you can. I swear, this is even worse than the time I pressed my penis against a frozen pole.

ResO

water damaged
20 Year Member
As a fellow Vampire/Darkstalkers fan here on the forums, I simply must bump this thread. I worked my ass off trying to earn Oboro Bishamon on the Saturn Vampire Savior, but it never worked for me. If anyone knows the secret please don't be shy to help out.

And on a completely other note: Yeah, Vampire Chronicle for Sony PSP....

super-saiya-jin

I wish I really were French
ResOGlas said:
And on a completely other note: Yeah, Vampire Chronicle for Sony PSP....

it would be great if sony did a joystick thing for fighting games.sure theres analog
but nothing beats the real feel of a joystick.

are there any other hidden players in teh vampire savior
?

Rain

Fashion Designer,
20 Year Member
From memory, I think you need to be in your original darkstalkers 1 colours, and need to use your super from darkstalkers 1 as well to finish off your opponents.... It was something retarded like that anyway.

shirt

Andy's Clothes Designer
Ha. Here's a list of every requirement that needs to be met in order to earn Oboro. 1. Must use original character color. 2. Must get 3 EX K.O.s with the character's most difficult to execute and useless (level 2) EX move. 3. Can't lose a single round. 4. Defeat Oboro Bishamon, who is automatically at a much higher difficulty level than 8, no matter what level you set the game to. Fucking hardest videogame task ever, period. Fuck Capcom for this, especially because in every other version of the game you just hold start and select Bishamon, including all the arcade versions.