Venturis, is that you????

Marek

Banned
Pfft this thread is just the sex falling the kettle black, and out.

Dream on, faggot Ken brother.

:loco::p:multi_co:

Poonman

macebronian
15 Year Member
Live like a windrammer as you fuck.

A fine philosophy.

SPINMASTER X

I AM NOT FRENCHMAN,, I AM A HUMAN BEING!,
20 Year Member
From Fight Hard Yeah:
Make me think about a time when my mother tell me 'Hey Ricky, I gonna divorce you father now.' And I cry my eyes off because it can make me sad and I say 'Huh? But why?' And my mother say 'Because he is dead. A funreal can be tomorrow.' And then I cry my eyes off agains and cry more on it. It can feel like I take my eyes off and throw them in a river, so wet. So cold. So sad on it.

Then I, Ricky, can think about a time of girl, she can be so beatiful, I look on her and get a good smile on my face, get a good hard dicks on my pants, she have a face like a angel and a body of a angel. She can makle me wanna be with her forever and never be alonely. She can make me think of a song and I will dance forever. But then I wake up and my mother yelling 'Hey Ricky! Get up on out of you bed, it can be a funreal today!' And yeah I remember a day before my father can be dead and my mother divorce him. I cry eyes out forever, it can feel like my heart fall on a floor and I step on it of a accident, squishing a heart bones out and never put it back.