Viability of collecting MVS kits?

BigDeadFreak

Rugal's Thug
If by "conversation starters" you mean "trying to get laid", then I think you really shouldn't be looking into video games... No matter how expensive they are. That just magnify's the dork-factor.

:D I like that fact that we all know there's really only one reason for having a conversation with anyone.

Mercuttio

Edo Express Delivery Guy
10 Year Member
"Oh hey, what are those shittilly labeled cardboard boxes on that shelf over there? And also, I leave your basement and see my family soon?"

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
"Oh yes those are played using a joystick. What? You haven't ever played with a joystick? Here, try this one for practice!" XD

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
Conversation piece? How about
7e3.jpg

Imagine:
"hey what's this?"
"oh it's a dildo modeled after a dragon's imaginary phallus, real conversion starter"

Hide

Banned
LOL obviously he is trolling guys.
or is anyone that stupid to contemplate something like that,
for the sole purpose of a conversation starter.

If you need MVS Kits in boring cardboard to start a conversation,
go kill yourself already. for fucks sake.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
LOL obviously he is trolling guys.
or is anyone that stupid to contemplate something like that,
for the sole purpose of a conversation starter.

If you need MVS Kits in boring cardboard to start a conversation,
go kill yourself already. for fucks sake.

I once believed it was a troll too. But no, it is for real my friend. There is a wave of people that collect NOS kits and never play them.

Mugicha

3t3rn@l n00b,
10 Year Member
Everytime I see this thread bumped, I get so happy :tickled:

I can understand someone collecting games as an investment, but unless your company is another collector, they're not really going to care if you have a bunch of games.

El Maricon Loco

Galford's Poppy Trainer,
I don't understand games as a true investment, but I can understand taking a brick and stoving someone's skull in for being a predatory flipper. Especially the scum sucking butt fucks on CL and motherfuckers that have been here for a decade with 40 total comments that all say "PM Sent".

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
If rot had to dance using mvs full kit boxes to rub himself, the video wouldn't be nearly as entertaining.

Bar81

Note to self, Place interesting, Custom rank here.
20 Year Member
I can understand someone collecting games as an investment, but unless your company is another collector, they're not really going to care if you have a bunch of games.

I guess then you understand that some people are shitty investors. Game collecting is a retarded "investment" when inflation and original price are factored in. Good way to piss your money down the drain.

Bar81

Note to self, Place interesting, Custom rank here.
20 Year Member
I don't understand games as a true investment, but I can understand taking a brick and stoving someone's skull in for being a predatory flipper. Especially the scum sucking butt fucks on CL and motherfuckers that have been here for a decade with 40 total comments that all say "PM Sent".

That's why I like that these boards don't give you any credit for posting in the marketplace. That way you can see who the scumbags are who are parasitic leeches on the community.

Mugicha

3t3rn@l n00b,
10 Year Member
Game collecting is a retarded "investment" when inflation and original price are factored in. Good way to piss your money down the drain.

^this.

That's why I like that these boards don't give you any credit for posting in the marketplace. That way you can see who the scumbags are who are parasitic leeches on the community.

completely agree.