Vintage Arcade Superstore

LIVINGWONDER

Cheng's Errand Boy
www.vintagearcade.net

Anyone visited their site or have actually set foot in their warehouse in Glendale? I know they are way too expensive, but I saw a segment on them on the History Channel and decided to check them out on the net and found their site. Just wondering if anyone here knew about them also.

JazzyNYC

Kabuki Klasher
Never heard about it before, but yeah those prices are highway robbery.:eek:

Spazmonkey

Another Striker
I've been there. I was looking to pick up a neo cab, since mine was a conversion. They wanted $800 for a big red 4 slot no mobo. I asked him if he had one with no wiring or anything, just to see if I could swap over mine into it. $500, for an empty shell, no monitor or anything. NO thanks.

loegan43

I've served my time in the Dark Army., Have you?,
15 Year Member
Their warehouse is pretty close to where I work. I've stopped in a couple of times. It looks like an arcade junkyard. Their games are obscenely overpriced and the guy working there doesn't seem to know jack about arcade games. On the bright side, you can sit and play the working games/pinballs for free. :D

systmdfect

Baseball Star Hitter
Wow, that's pretty funny, his "sale" prices are almost doublt what they should be.

yzrider926

Edo Express Delivery Guy
Looks like a typical retailer, with typical retailer prices. I bet in this economy he may start dumping some of those games to make ends meet, but who knows.

Dennis

mainman

CPS2 Person.,
20 Year Member
Thats Gene Lewis business, it was feature in a segment on the history channel. I never bought from him but I have done repair work for him, he's a pretty nice guy.

Arcademan

Now...It's OFFICIAL!!!
20 Year Member
Saw it on the History Channel as well but those prices...they may be classic but those prices are laughable at best.