Virtua Fighter 5FS Console Contest - Name Your Opponent!

SPINMASTER X

I AM NOT FRENCHMAN,, I AM A HUMAN BEING!,
20 Year Member
http://blogs.sega.com/2012/01/25/virtua-fighter-5-final-showdown-contest-name-your-opponent/

Every contest comes with a few hoops to jump through and guidelines to be aware of. We highly recommend you look through our rules, located below this posting, and review all submission requirements. That said, this is what every entry should include:

The name of your Opponent – This name can be anything you like (up to 16 alpha-numeric characters only, spaces included), but it must not be something you don’t own the rights to. Be original!
Your Opponent’s tagline – Your battlecry! It can be two lines of text (alpha-numberic only) and up to 20 characters per line.
Your Favorite Virtua Fighter Character – Let us know which specific character this applies to, if you have one in mind. We can’t make any promises, but we’ll do our best to match your name and tagline to an appropriate fighter.
Enter by January 31st – It’s a quick turn around, so get cracking and send us your opponents!

Enter as many times as you like! – You have multiple chances to win.

I already submitted mine with glee:D

It's good to see Sega is at least trying even if they are late in the game with the American Community.