Voltage Fighter Gowcaizer English AES - I killed it!

Makismo

Ghost of Captain Kidd
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Hello, I am selling a near mint Voltage Fighter Gowcaizer. The cartridge is near mint. The insert is in excellent + condition because the bottom of the insert is dented in somewhat. The manual would be considered in crap condition because it has tape all over it. The price of this game is $360 shipped anywhere in the United States. Please let me know if you are interested. If not, I am going to set fire to this game. Thanks for your time.

EDIT - the game is no longer for sale. The manual pissed me off so much that I tore it into a thousand pieces then burned it up. So the game in now worthless in the eyes of a collector. In fact, I am not even going to sell it for $200. I am just going to have fun smashing the whole thing with a sledge hammer. I guess I am going to get my $373 worth out of it by destroying it!

Last edited:

Alex0916

Bling kills, but...,
Rating - 100%
60   0   0
=Makismo EDIT - the game is no longer for sale. The manual pissed me off so much that I tore it into a thousand pieces then burned it up. So the game in now worthless in the eyes of a collector. In fact, I am not even going to sell it for $200. I am just going to have fun smashing the whole thing with a sledge hammer. I guess I am going to get my $373 worth out of it by destroying it!
Wow good job.

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
970   0   0
Damn man!! Calm down... you should have just sold it for 200 USD and cut your losses,lesson learned.
check your PM
-BB

2Dfan

Formerly "Dreamer"
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
You should use the door to unleash that anger. Always worked for me, besides, you can put a poster over the holes.

WGolly

Known Scammer. Fook Better Explain Himself
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
EDIT - the game is no longer for sale. The manual pissed me off so much that I tore it into a thousand pieces then burned it up. So the game in now worthless in the eyes of a collector. In fact, I am not even going to sell it for $200. I am just going to have fun smashing the whole thing with a sledge hammer. I guess I am going to get my $373 worth out of it by destroying it![/QUOTE]

uh huh, nope not even, remember your dad took it :shame:.

Insaneclown

ICP Suxorz
Rating - 100%
108   0   0
WGolly said:
EDIT - the game is no longer for sale. The manual pissed me off so much that I tore it into a thousand pieces then burned it up. So the game in now worthless in the eyes of a collector. In fact, I am not even going to sell it for $200. I am just going to have fun smashing the whole thing with a sledge hammer. I guess I am going to get my $373 worth out of it by destroying it!

uh huh, nope not even, remember your dad took it :shame:.[/QUOTE]

What a story of the day. :kekeke:

I'd buy that for a dollar.