Vote! English Aero Fighters 3 & Euro + Dog-Tag Power Spikes 2 AES releases.

Based on the facts revealed to you, carefully consider your conclusion.

• I'm 100% convinced that these are indeed SNK original productions.

Votes: 53 26.6%
  • I'm NOT 100% convinced that these are SNK authentic.

Votes: 146 73.4%

• Total voters

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
OMG

ATTENTION: SHAWN AND BOBAK.
The wording in this post is COMPLETELY UNACCEPTABLE.
I am all for and all about debates, arguments, and differences of opinions.
But please explain to this member that a physical threat WILL NOT BE TOLERATED here.
I don't want, but rather I EXPECT, an apology from this member for the above comments.
It is a CRIMINAL ACT to threaten someones life. PERIOD. That is not open for discussion.
I will await your next move.

3tEKm.jpg

abasuto

Orgy Hosting Mod
15 Year Member
I'm breaking Waseem out of prison and driving him to Tampa. He'll get the truth out of Billy..

Waseem stabbed a 5-year old kid 16 times with a steak knife and the kid lived.

I'd suggest finding a better enforcer.

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member
All these pages later....

nothing happened.

I'm going back to FOTNS. In case anyone forgot, we're supposed to be enjoying video games

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member

Hey I recognize that guy. He's, like... everywhere! How is it that I see that guy everywhere? He's in my town, he's on TV... why, the crafty bastard has even changed into a woman a few times. How does he do it?

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Billy Pitt is great for a laugh. Shows his collection of dogtags with his conversion pieces next to a fake Mona Lisa. I thought that was clever.

Pitt, Waseem was a bad choice. He doesn't want to go anywhere now and I'm stuck with him at a Winn Dixie in the frozen food section watching him hit on chicks.

So don't worry about hiding under anyone's skirts. No one is going to make you tell the truth and be honest here.

T.A.P.

Master Brewer, Genzai Sake Co.
15 Year Member
Who's Billy Pitt?

Is he that guy from King of Kong?

Seriously, I don't know.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Billy is that guy from DHP who always posted as ChadOkada. He has over a decade of experience pretending to be an employee of SNK.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Of course it's not a real threat. It's the supposed pitchfork-wielding outrage he has about a dumb video game he never bought and no owners are complaining about that is just ridiculous. I get that people want more information, and a crapload of it is coming in the very near future. In the meantime, he should clam up and talk about NGF to pass the time like everyone else.

We will sooner see Deuce release the complete translation of SSRPG than your source coming forward. Shits fake, and this delay tactic is just to help move the remaining conversions before he (or you and Billy) rides off into the sunset. Good luck selling these conversions off as real stuff. Can't be harder than selling swampland in Florida. Just stupid games, right (that are being sold for tens of thousands)? No big deal.

T.A.P.

Master Brewer, Genzai Sake Co.
15 Year Member
I would much rather have Deuce come on here and brag about having the translation done and then refuse to release it, only to have someone else offer it up as a torrent two posts down.

abasuto

Orgy Hosting Mod
15 Year Member
If I was an ex-SNK employee and realized that I possessed the only 3 copies of a game ever produced I wouldn't sale them for cash.

no no, I would put up demands in exchange for them.

These demands would be sadistic, but I believe your passion, not your wallet should decide who the Big Tymers really are.

elixir

NAM-75 Vet
ATTENTION: SHAWN AND BOBAK.
The wording in this post is COMPLETELY UNACCEPTABLE.
I am all for and all about debates, arguments, and differences of opinions.
But please explain to this member that a physical threat WILL NOT BE TOLERATED here.
I don't want, but rather I EXPECT, an apology from this member for the above comments.
It is a CRIMINAL ACT to threaten someones life. PERIOD. That is not open for discussion.
I will await your next move.

Death threats are unacceptable, but being involved in plagiarizing other people's work is totally okay! Glad to know you draw the line somewhere.