Waku Waku 7 MVS SOLD

krautcroissant

Living it LARGE!,
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
So I have sold my homecart system and am keeping just a small collection of MVS carts.

One cart that I love, but do not play enough, is Waku.
Original game, looking for a loving home. 60 GBP shipped in Europe, slightly more overseas.

SOLD

As for trades, I am looking for the following MVS carts: KOF 98, 99, 02, Any shooter, Kidney Bean Sticks.

Think that's it.

Thanks

Last edited:

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
111   0   0
damn, i wish this was in the US, i would have jumped right on it, its pretty much top game on my list right now. oh well. patience.
glwts!

krautcroissant

Living it LARGE!,
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
I can make this a US posted price. We have the semester break coming up and I have a few friends flying to the States - one of them could take it with and post from there... or if they don't want to do that, I am sure one cart is no problem to ship (looks like a book packaged up).
Hit me up if you are still interested.

Last edited:

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
111   0   0
your PM box is full, but yes i would definitely like to try and work a deal. PM me please :)

whisper2053

Shigen's Fitness Trainer
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
How much did it sell for?

It was listed for 60GBP

Would be nice to NOT delete the sale prices (or ask for the thread itself to be deleted for that matter) so that people wouldn't have to ask these questions. Legit sale prices on the boards are a good indicator for future reference, and deleting that information does no one any good.

alphagamer

Aero Fighters Flyboy
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Would be nice to NOT delete the sale prices (or ask for the thread itself to be deleted for that matter) so that people wouldn't have to ask these questions. Legit sale prices on the boards are a good indicator for future reference, and deleting that information does no one any good.

My thoughts exactly, it is vital information for the scene imo.

That said, damn, I am still missing that title.

krautcroissant

Living it LARGE!,
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
True true... 60 GBP it was. Added 5 for the postage, total 65.

Will keep that in mind for future sales. Thanks everyone!