Want to complete your collection? Pop 'n Bounce on Ebay

Large

, ,
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I sell an original Pop 'n Bounce with serial number and hologram-sticker on Ebay. It's not expensive. You know it's really hard to find and one of the rarest MVS games ever. Have fun!

Regards
Large

[ September 29, 2002: Message edited by: Large ]</p>

Large

, ,
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Why? It's better than nothing and it is clearly described in the text of the auction.

Cheers
Large

mathieu74

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
an ebayer sold 3 popn bounce.
one by week.
first 110 euros

last 45 euros, last monday

loose.
but original.

[ July 10, 2002: Message edited by: mathieu74 ]</p>

Large

, ,
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Wow, that was a pretty good deal if it is true. I personally don't like to loose this much money with my PnB. And I would if I sell it for this. 245 Euro is still less than the price I paid for the game when I bought it. And I think it's a fair deal. If you want to make me another offer or if you want to swap it against another game, let me now, and we finish the deal without ebay. Otherwise I keep the game for myself before I give it away for "free" :D

Thanks
Large

[ July 10, 2002: Message edited by: Large ]</p>

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
Same thing has happened with SDB. Use to be worth around $250-300. Now with all the bootlegs on the market in the $100 range, no one will pay more then $150 for an original. Pop n Bounce is a very unique game, and one I like a lot. I bought a bootleg a long time ago for $35. Later, I replaced it with an original loose cart for $115. I think that was a pretty good deal, but I guess these rare MVS carts are just dropping value fast. I would say if there are any you paid a great deal for, it is best to unload and rebuy them later :)

-Nick

mathieu74

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
the complete kits are pretty hard t find...

the loose cart, no.
popn bounce is common in fact.
sdodgeball less.

all that i say is my pue point of view.
don't scream" you are WRONG" :)

Shiftyfink

Geese's Thug
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Its funny because in Buffalo, NY I can get Chicken Wings on every street corner, but in Australia they are really rare.... Pop N Bounces may be common in some parts of the globe but in the US they are hard to get. ;)