Want to do PSN gameshare game trades. I have 4 gameshare slots available.

joe_higashi19

Life is an Illusion, The Magic is Down My Pants.,
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
All transaction will be done here on the forums. So we can do step by step public transaction from start to feedback. So there is less chance of getting scammed. If you request it i can post pics of my psn purchase /download list to prove i have what i am offering.

If you have higher feedback on this site you go first...Ok this is what i have.....

All games have 4 slots Available they were bought before the 2 console share cutoff.

Account 1 :
Marvel vs Capcom 2 Full game
Street Fighter 3 : Thrid Strike full game w/ Gill preorder dlc
Cellfactor : Psycho Connetic Wars Full Game
Peggle Full game
Sonic Cd Full Game
Odins Sphere PS2 Classic Full game
Dead Nation Full game
Little Big Planet Full game
Modnation Racers PSP Full game
Killzone PSP Full game

Account 2 :
Little Big Planet DLC (Tons will discuss specifics with you on PSN)

Little Big Planet 2 DLC (Tons will discuss specifics with you on PSN)

Sing Star Volume 1 DLC (Tons will discuss specifics with you on PSN)

Sing Star Volume 2 DLC (Tons will discuss specifics with you on PSN)

What I am looking for mainly but not limited to....

Playstation 3 Full Games
Borderlands with or without DLC (Just really want the game)
Arcana Hearts 3 with or without DLC (Just really want the game)

PS 1 Classics
Any RPG or 2D Fighter
Or Platformers / Shooters

Ps 2 Classics
Any RPG or 2D fighter
or Platformers / Shoothers

PSN Arcade Games
An snk or capcom Games

No PSP games at this time.

My PSN ID : shadowfox_26 ( Everything i have was bought before the 2 system only cut off so they still can be shared 4 times. Since i havnt gameshared before ^^.

If this is against site rules or is in the wrong place i couldnt find any info against it so i apologise if this is the case and please feel free to move it or delete it if required.

Pre Tradeing Steps
1. Delete your billing information.
2. Temporarily change your password for the Trade.
You can change it all back after trade is done.

Trading steps:
1) Create a new user on your PS3 (this is located at the far left top of the XMB); the name doesn't matter.
2) Sign in to that user.
3) Go to "sign up for Playstation® Network" (located on right of the XMB).
4) When the account sign up screen comes up chose 'use an existing Playstation® Network account'.
5) Enter other member's info into the appropriate fields then go to download list on Playstation® store (top right of page, third choice to the left).
6) Find the game(s) on that list that you are receiving from the trade and click download.
7) Hit 'download in background'. After you have queued up the game(s)s that you are receiving from the trade, log off of their psn username.
8) Leave feedback to each other when trade is completed, so other members know who to trust (go to the person's account, Trader Feedback, submit feedback)
9) You must keep the user you made to access the other person's account or you will get an error when trying to play game(s)!

GAME SHARING/TRADING

Super N00b friendly guide, MAKE SURE YOU HAVE READ THIS ENTIRE POST AND YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING!

Background info:
You can use any account from the Playstation Network® on 5 total consoles. The basic idea of game trading is letting someone log onto your account (registering them as one of the four other consoles that may use your account) to re-download one of your bought games while you are doing the same with his/her account.
IMPORTANT: You can share any of your accounts with four other people! Many people wrongly think you can share any of your games.
Downloading only one game or downloading the whole list uses one of 5 activations!

Games bought after November 17th will have 2 activations.

Game add-ons/DLC are region locked (ONLY dlc, not games)!

Last edited:

joe_higashi19

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
You may alos use this thread to post your own games to share but keep everything in public no pms for sake of scames okeay.

joe_higashi19

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
you know what let me look inti that for now everyone ignore the singstar stuff till further notice. Thank you for pointing that out.