Wanted: 2 or 4-Slot MVS, games

flashdim

n00b
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Heya folks, I've been wandering around some sites and am kinda new to the whole arcade hobbyist thinger, and wanna get started! By that token, I'm looking to buy a 2-slot or a 4-slot MVS, and then maybe build a cabinet of my own if I can't find a gutted one somewhere. I know I'm gonna need some games too, so I guess I could start by asking if these board REQUIRE all slots to be filled before they will operate? As for games, I'd like to find Bust-A-Move, a Samurai Showdown title, maybe a newer KOF title, and a decent shooter of some kind. I like variety, hehe. :D I suppose SVC Chaos would be a bonus, but if I can't get it, then meh. I did put a bid up for a 2-slot on Ebay, but I doubt I'll win THAT one :p

Also, any reccomendations for where to find decent guides/designs for a cabinet? I found hardMVS and I think that's a pretty good start.

flashdim

n00b
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Thanks to vwlunatic, who's helping me get my Samurai Showdown, KoF, and Bust-a-Move fix! Still looking for a decent shooter though, and the boards....heck, maybe even a cabinet! :)

datalogik

Zero's Tailor,
Rating - 100%
165   0   1
flashdim said:
Thanks to vwlunatic, who's helping me get my Samurai Showdown, KoF, and Bust-a-Move fix! Still looking for a decent shooter though, and the boards....heck, maybe even a cabinet! :)

I got a EX/NM 2 slot MVS mobo with your choice of original bios or UniBios 2.0.

PM me if you're interested.

I also have games at a cheaper price.

flashdim

n00b
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Figured this needed an update, sorry folks - Thanks to the forum goers here I've got the following games coming my way, along with a 4-slot MVS:

Puzzle Bobble
Samurai Showdown 1+2
King of Fighters '99+2003
Metal Slug X
BlazingStar

Thanks to everyone who offered, too! I'm sure I'll have more to request in the future ;)