Wanted pcb's - Done for now, got some stuff to play with.

FAT$TACKS

Not Average Joe., Not Average Homeowner., Not Aver
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
79   0   0
Well, I decided to get back into some arcade gaming and here is the deal. I bought two different super gun setups to see what I liked better and now I need some games to play.

I'm looking for older Jamma and pre Jamma stuff.

As crazy as it may sound, I'm not interested in Neo-Geo as I've been there and done that plenty at this point. Also, no CPS2 or really any cart based format.

I'm not sure what I want but arcade classics and cool games 80's games are what I'm thinking.

- picked up some boards so I'm good for a while. -

Last edited:

mmsadda

Just buy my shit. Seriously. You can call me Susan
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
249   0   1
Easy buyer to deal with! Someone hook him up with something nice

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
I don’t have anything for trade that fits your criteria, but if you want to let the Capcom I/O and MvC go separately lmk. Would be very interested

mmsadda

Just buy my shit. Seriously. You can call me Susan
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
249   0   1
I don’t have anything for trade that fits your criteria, but if you want to let the Capcom I/O and MvC go separately lmk. Would be very interested

You looking at the IO or the MVC cart & Naomi mobo?

FAT$TACKS

Not Average Joe., Not Average Homeowner., Not Aver
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
79   0   0
ever thought about one of those 60-1 pcbs?

I have. I used to have one years back when I still had cabs. I don't know if they have gotten any better since then but there were some issues with the one I had that I didn't care for. Also, a lot of the older games are starting to get supported as FPGA boards and from what I've seen on those they are pretty sweet. Also a lot more expensive sadly, but I expect more old arcade setups to be done that way as time goes on.

I would rather keep them together as it gives me a full game setup, at least for now. That may change if I don't find a new home for the whole unit. I may have some other parts to it as well that I've not dug out as I'm pretty sure I had an audio amp maybe Sega IO also. If that holds true then I could just put those with the system and part ways with the Capcom IO.

Got a Soul Calibur I never play.

That's cool. I had no idea that was a pcb game as I had thought everything after Soul Edge was on disc. I've not played that since the days of the Dreamcast but remember that being a pretty fun port. I don't think I ever actually played the arcade version. Let me know what you would want for it and if I can afford it then maybe we can get a deal going.

Also, Thanks to mmsadda for hooking me up with some games on the cheap.

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
You looking at the IO or the MVC cart & Naomi mobo?

I/O and wiring. I have a NAOMI mobo in my closet that I need to get running / netbooting. Just haven't started assembling the parts yet