Wanting to get a hyper 64

PESTILENT

Armored Scrum Object
I've been thinking of getting a candy cab and putting a Hyper board in it.
I could use some suggestions as to where I can get the board and all the games in complete kits.

ForeverSublime

6400|!!|Kyo Clone
20 Year Member
Vektorlogic.com

Let him know you are from the boards and all that jazz. If you want mint items, be sure to be extremely specific. I've had no trouble with him.

You may want to check the dimensions of a candycab. The hyper board may not fit.

Spread the word.

PESTILENT

Armored Scrum Object
The board not fitting in a candy cab did cross my mind.
Any one know if it would or not, or where would I find the dimensions of a candy? I seen the Hyper dimensions in a post here before, so I can find that.

@foreversublime
I e-mailed vektorlogic to get a price and to check availablity of all the items.
I stated I wanted mint complete kits and that I didn't want the Korean SS64.
Is there a preference I would want on the board itself? I know there is a revision 1 & 2 and that the first one needs some special wiring for stereo.
That's about it for my knowledge, seeing as I have never owned a cabinet before.
I hope they get back to me right away with the prices.

<small>[ January 27, 2003, 05:16 PM: Message edited by: « PESTILENT » ]</small>

ForeverSublime

6400|!!|Kyo Clone
20 Year Member
Just let him know that you want the jamma ready board, and don't want to deal with any additional sound wiring. He'll know exactly what you are talking about, and be up front about it. I've never had a problem with Jeff. Also, be specific about how you want your item shipped... that you want all of the kits packed in a larger box with the game boxes in mint condition.