Warhammer Online Beta Signups

Ghost-Dog

Presented by the Florida Department of Economic Op
20 Year Member
I am looking forward to this game, and its world pvp oriented gameplay. I think I'll skip signing up for the beta though, when it comes to MMO's, I've gotten to the point where I'd rather wait for the finished product.

Arthas

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
15 Year Member
GD said:
I am looking forward to this game, and its world pvp oriented gameplay. I think I'll skip signing up for the beta though, when it comes to MMO's, I've gotten to the point where I'd rather wait for the finished product.
Beta testing is usually pretty good stuff tho, gives you a real taste of what the game will be like.

Only downside, and I can tell you from experience, is you shouldn't go wild on playing the beta or else you'll get burned out once the real deal comes out. That and your beta characters are usually deleted.

Ghost-Dog

20 Year Member
Arthas said:
Beta testing is usually pretty good stuff tho, gives you a real taste of what the game will be like.

Only downside, and I can tell you from experience, is you shouldn't go wild on playing the beta or else you'll get burned out once the real deal comes out. That and your beta characters are usually deleted.

That's exactly why I'm waiting on this game. I think it'll be right up my alley, so I want to get a fresh start when it releases next year.

Arthas

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
15 Year Member
GD said:
That's exactly why I'm waiting on this game. I think it'll be right up my alley, so I want to get a fresh start when it releases next year.
Fair enough. We should get a guild going btw :make_fac: , I know Eric is getting the game as well.

Ghost-Dog

20 Year Member
I'm down with that. We just need to make sure we're all on the same server this time.

Arthas said:
Fair enough. We should get a guild going btw :make_fac: , I know Eric is getting the game as well.

Eric

Fight On!,
Arthas said:

You posted this as if you knew I would return to ng.com. :envy:

Looks like we're the same 3 who were playing WoW at one point.

So now we have to decide on Order or Chaos.

Arthas

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
15 Year Member
Eric said:
You posted this as if you knew I would return to ng.com. :envy:

Looks like we're the same 3 who were playing WoW at one point.

So now we have to decide on Order or Chaos.
I'll go either way really. Both sides have delicious classes. And yea, it's pretty funky how we're the same 3 dudes 3 years later.

Ghost-Dog

20 Year Member
Arthas said:
I'll go either way really. Both sides have delicious classes. And yea, it's pretty funky how we're the same 3 dudes 3 years later.

LOLZ.

I lean more towards order personally. I want to make a Witch Hunter pretty badly, plus I'd get to have a Dwarf alt, which is always a plus.

Eric

Fight On!,
I want to make a witch hunter too but I have a feeling it will be the most popular class as it is, unless the two elf races come up with something to beat it out (corsairs?)

I'm looking forward to the next newsletter to see what the Knights of the blazing sun will be like, and I know Arthas will just be a paladin again.

Ghost-Dog

20 Year Member
I should sign up for the newsletter I guess.

I'm not afraid of playing the bad guys, and I had nothing against the Horde in WoW. It's just that I've always liked playing Dwarves, which are on the "good guys" side by default.