Watch Fox's 'Vanished?' Think it jumped the shark? (Spoilers)

Mouse_Master

Support your local Sheriff, ,
Staff member
So, we are in the 7th episode of this show, with basically Agent Kelton being the lead character. We are looking into his life and troubles, his past, while searching for the missing wife of the senator.

Now, out of nowhere we just kill him off, to go a different direction? Never a good move.

Also, never a good move to be relocated to the FOX Friday 8PM death slot, where now it will probably be beaten by Doctor Who on the Sci Fi channel.

To be honest, I was kind of getting into this show. It had some decent pacing and development. Presentation was very similar to 24. Stories had some rough edges, but the show was trying to get its legs.

Personally, I think they just lopped the legs off, and jumped the shark. I'll give Vanished a shot when/if it returns for 1 ep, and then most likely give it up.

Bishamon

Azu Bla, ,
I've been watching and enjoying it, and was quite surprised when they killed Kelton. Whether or not it has jumped the shark remains to be seen.

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
I have been watching it every week since it premiered.

I agree that its kinda odd that they killed off Agent Kelton. Hopefully the story will get more involved and less of this "every fucking family member is hiding a secret from everyone else" thats been going on. Shit, buncha back stabbing, Days-of-Our-Lives wannabes. :kekeke:

Course, this is all childs play once 24 returns with season 6. Jack Bauer would have took a wet towel and stuffed it down Senator Collin's Ex wifes throat to get the info out of her. Or used a hacksaw. :kekeke:

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
All the new Fox shows that premiered this season suck ass, all I need is House and I'm set.

N2x

Chin's Bartender
All Fox shows keep getting better and better. Look at Family Guy. Its oblique, tangential jokes keep getting better and better.