Weird easter eggs and hidden content in Neo Geo games.

Jonmkl

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
So a little over a year ago I was logging a whole heap of time into Real Bout Fatal Fury (such an excellent fighting game) and trying to learn some new characters when, while playing as Blue Mary on the first stage, I kicked someone out of the ring, KO'd them, and fell out of the ring into the water with them at the same time.

Now normally on water stages in Blue Mary's ring out animation all that surfaces is her top, but all of the characters have alternate ring out animations for if they win or lose.

So Mary surfaces to claim her victory and WHAT??

geDL0.png

She then quickly notices she's lost her top and dives back down.

Willing to bet everyone here knows about this one, but I had seriously no idea so I was pretty shocked when it happened! I could imagine people would have freaked the heck out at the arcade too (arcade rumors back in the day were the best).

Anyone else discover, hear, or know about any weird easter eggs or strange hidden content like this in other Neo games?

Last edited:

BeefJerky

Computerstaat Funster
20 Year Member
Dude, you're one of the weirdest people here.

You seem to be obsessed with "adult" things, have you ever been diagnosed as a sex addict? That whole comment about the "ANAL NT" and your "adult living room" was just too eerie. Do you have aluminum buttplugs or somethin??

And they thought Sylvie was a weirdo, Jesus Christ!

EDIT: Were you molested as a child? Is that why you're so weird about all this "adult" stuff? Show us on the doll where they touched you.

Neo Ash

NG.com Audiophile, Club Member,

You seem to be obsessed with "adult" things, have you ever been diagnosed as a sex addict? That whole comment about the "ANAL NT" and your "adult living room" was just too eerie. Do you have aluminum buttplugs or somethin??

EDIT: Were you molested as a child? Is that why you're so weird about all this "adult" stuff? Show us on the doll where they touched you.

He never said he jerked off to RBFF. :keke:

Jonmkl

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
facepalm.jpg

Suddenly can't remember why I even post in this forum..

Last edited:

Jonmkl

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
Objectionable words removed, this is a safe place beef, don't be scare ;-)

Niko

Whip's Subordinate
Yea I found a real crazy one in KOF99. Select two player and put 7 credits in for player 1 and 8 credits in for player 2. Then have player 1 lead a team with Kyo and player 2 lead a team with Shingo. Then get both player 1 and 2 near death and standing close. Then quickly press D on both control panels at the same time. If your successful you will cause a "Draw" and this will appear on the screen.

Spoiler:
dGlDTNq.jpg

Lemony Vengeance

Mitt Romney's Hairdresser,

this is a really hard hitting post. Seriously. like Tactical strike. You hit pretty hard. And you know what?

not-mad-amazed.gif

andsuchisdeath

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Similarly, Perverts gonna Perv.

I understand.

Or is it perverts gonna be perverse.

I don't know I do not use memes.