WEIRD FOOD, ITT. .

taitai

Genbu's Turtle Keeper
(ITT = In This Thread.)

So I just had Ranch and Chip Stew.

I had a jar of ranch from a new years party that was about to go bad, so I took the last of the chips, crushed them up, mixed them up with the ranch, and made what I could affectionately call Ranch and Chip stew.

anyone else have weirdo foods?

playboycougar

Reese. ,
Hrm, put rice, tomato sauce, broccoli, and tofu in my rice cooker the other day. that came out pretty scrumptious.

DeadPixels

Beast Buster
I ate a peanut butter and twinkie sandwich a few months ago just to get a rise out of my wife. Also, I've eaten a dark fudge brownie wrapped in bacon.

I swear I'm not fat...yet.

DeadPixels

Beast Buster
Ted Nolan said:
I used to drink pickle juice and I'm quite sure I'm not alone.

Not at all, my wife does the same thing. I dont think I ever could though, I'd start to wretch as soon as it hit my lips from smell alone.

Soniku

Mai's Tabloid Photographer
Ted Nolan said:

Yeah, I've had some of that, it's not horrible, but I can't drink much of it for obvious reasons...

I like smoked turkey, provolone cheese, pepperoni, lettuce and tomato sangwiches, although I'm hearing that's not as weird as I thought it was...

I keep eating these Yoplait yogurt whip things too... *patiently awaits flames about being a woman*

themisterfalcon

Buriki-One Fight Promoter
15 Year Member
i put some cheddar easy cheese on a shirmp once...for some reason i thought it tasted like peanut butter...i swear i wasn't high....could have been drunk though.

PUNJABEE

Banned
DeadPixels said:
I ate a peanut butter and twinkie sandwich a few months ago just to get a rise out of my wife. Also, I've eaten a dark fudge brownie wrapped in bacon.

I swear I'm not fat...yet.

"Mmm.. your favorite! A twinkie weiner sandwich!"

I sometimes get a can of rotel (diced tomatoes and green chilies with onions) and crush cornchips in it. Then eat it like cereal.:emb:

RBjakeSpecial

Land of the Rising Bling:,
20 Year Member
There's a resturant I occasionally go to that serves raw chicken in a kimchee/chili sauce with raw egg. I LOVE it.

edit- BTW that pickle juice thing... I just woke up for work and I almost heaved all over my computer screen... jesus christ guys.

Last edited:

RBjakeSpecial

20 Year Member
Ted Nolan said:
Salmonella heaven. They should pay YOU to eat there.

w000t-

I went home to America and got a serious case of food poisioning from all cooked food over winter break ... Eat raw crap here all the time and feel fine. It all depends on the freshness and cuts of the meat. I know that sounds like a bunch of crap... but it's true.

Murray

Akari's Big Brother
Soniku said:
I like smoked turkey, provolone cheese, pepperoni, lettuce and tomato sangwiches, although I'm hearing that's not as weird as I thought it was...
Not even remotely strange. I'm pretty sure either Subway or Blimpie has those on the menu.

I ate a deep fried Snickers bar once on a bet. I was rewarded with some Guinness so it was worth it.

DeadPixels

Beast Buster
Murray said:
Not even remotely strange. I'm pretty sure either Subway or Blimpie has those on the menu.

I ate a deep fried Snickers bar once on a bet. I was rewarded with some Guinness so it was worth it.

Sounds perfectly fair to me.

Andy Is A Bastard

A Bastard, Andy Is,
Ted Nolan said:

Only when I was a kid, but I couldn't stand eating actual pickles (even to this day). I have a worse time with textures than flavors...

Also as a kid, I ate Kraft American singles with peanut butter spread on them.

PUNJABEE

Banned
Murray said:

People actually sell those at fairs and circuses. Ive never had one myself, but I heard that they are really good. It was on "Unwrapped" a while back. They had snickers, milky way, baby ruth and some others I think. They covered them in some kind of 'breading', but it wasn't bread. I cant remember what it was. They then deepfried them for a few minutes/seconds and then covered them with powdered sugar and chocolate syrup.

It made my teeth hurt watching it, but I bet you it tasted DAMN good.

Buro Destruct

Formerly known as, Buro Destruct, , Southtown Stre
On more than one occasion I've made a peanut butter, sharp (has to be sharp) cheese, pickle, potato chip sandwich.

I should be WAY fatter than I am.

SpamYouToDeath

I asked for a, Custom Rank and, Learned My Lesson.
15 Year Member
A stick of butter, dipped in salt.

And also, sliced cheese and pepperoni.

alec

Hardcore Neoholic
15 Year Member
Sadly I think I'm alergic to octopus, very alergic. I wish I wasn't because its pretty good. However just thinking about it makes me itch. Ever since that went down, I've been a lot more careful of what I eat.

chris1

POCKETBIKE NUT,
Tuna Fish Sub.
Contents:
Tuna Fish (Made with Mayo)Munster Cheese and Hot Mustard with Mayo on the bread too... Hot or Sweet Peppers added.....Heated Up in Microwave..

Sometimes I'll add(have added) tomatoes,lettuce,onions,extra mayo...(oil,vinegar,oregano)

Not sure if it's weird or not/never saw it on a menu....
This used to be a favorite of my step Dads.. Working with him one day we went to a usual Lunch place of his and the owner used to make it special for him..
I ordered the same thing and liked it so I used to get it all the time.

Other Deli's I went to for lunch I had make the sandwich for me as a usual thing.(got bosses and other employees into the sandwich too/but they always said at first it was weird..(basically the thought of having it heated up throws people off..
At first some Deli's didn't carry a Hot Mustard..

Last edited:

RBjakeSpecial

20 Year Member
Y'all eat some wierd shit!

6 monthes ago Tuska and I grubbed on some raw whale meat. I was NOT into it. Tasted like tree bark.

Why is the smell of McDonalds burgers WAY better than the taste... goddamn these kids were eating that shit on the train and it smelled SO good.

taitai

Genbu's Turtle Keeper
Tsubaki said:
Bacon wrapped mochi from Ichiza, China Town, LV,NV.

and i thought the cow tongue they served was fuckin' weird...

Domino-chan

, Certified Gamer Chick,
20 Year Member
taitai said:
and i thought the cow tongue they served was fuckin' weird...

Where I'm from cow tongue is commonplace. You want to talk weird try chicken or pig feet or tripas.

My family occasionally liked to partake in peanut butter and bacon sandwiches.