well lookee here...

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
It's a sad day when I'm actually rooting for the romz whores .... :oh_no:

Anyway, I got the feeling that the cruelty level was stuck at 1 on the romz, too. Hopefully, they'll figure out how to get around it soon enough so maybe Raz can work this into the bios or something. What would be wonderful would be if there's some way to to them by dip settings or something, but I'm not getting my hopes up on that one.

Well, that makes me a little more hopeful, now that Raz has access to teh romz.

Curt

apostate
Look at the bright side

Perhaps teh romz will lead to us being able to unlock higher brutality on our homecarts...

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
SouthtownKid said:
Thanks to the hard work and dedication of these people and others like them, all our future SNK releases will not appear on the MVS or AES. Congratulations.

I hate them for the damage they did to the old SNK, but when it comes to rom whores vs. SNKP, I'm not really sure who's worse at times. :oh_no:

Abster

Dodgeball Yakuza
I'm not exactly celebrating this either, but it was bound to happen.

Well, at least think on the bright side. This will be the last time people are able to illegally emulate SNK's games for a while since they are on atomiswave now.

Last edited:

finngamer

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
I feel that SNKP was very optimistic in locking down the violence. I mean, they can't even protect THE WHOLE GAME being bootlegged. Why should they be more proficient in protecting one little setting?

And that setting is going DOWN! (Err... Up. To level 3)