What are the worst games you played last generation?

ThGame

Geese's Thug
I'm going to have to put street fighter 4 on here. I've loved street fighter for a long time. I bought street fighter 4 and super sf 4. And played them very minimally they just were not fun.

I played this shit out of these games. Felt like they updated them well, enjoyed the cel shaded graphic style and flow of gameplay. The online lobbies and such felt like they could have been done better but other than that this game got me back into the series. What was it you didnt like???

Psygnosis8

Sieger's Squire
Always thought that there was an unusually large number of empty rooms in LoI, which made it look unfinished.

Yup. And it repeated the same rooms over and over again. There there was nothing of interest in the candles and not that much cool stuff to find. I was pretty disappointed. Though it did look nice.

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
I am having a hard time coming up with a list, but I know for certain there are many more Duds than this. Come on people!

I really enjoyed NiNoKuni, but I think i had moderate expectations vs other people.

Kaioh

Sakura's Bank Manager
Assassin's Creed (the Enzio Trilogy was good, have yet to play III and IV)
Gran Turismo 5 (hated 4 on PS2 as well)
Defiance
Sonic and the Black Knight
Samba de Amigo Wii (You can never get the controls calibrated correctly. Just can't beat using the maracas on the Dreamcast!)
Pop'n Music Wii (ugh...motion controlled pop'n...)

Tom

The Frog of Genjuro,
Gonna have to put SF4 on here as well. It looks nice, but the first incarnation was pretty broken even without and serious level of play. Super was better, but following that it really didn't seem to help and some odd balancing with AE and Super was a killer for me. Just picked up Ultra so I'll see how that goes. Outside of SF4, Heavy Rain was disappointing and a Sherlock Holmes game I picked up( the first of several that were released) seemed to be very vague. I know that's holmes, but they expected you search without any clue what so ever.

Splitt442

Raiden's Valet
10 Year Member
Always thought that there was an unusually large number of empty rooms in LoI, which made it look unfinished.

There are quite a few corridors of nothing but I thought the story was pretty good and getting all the elements was a nice touch.

I really wish there was more on the cancelled Dreamcast Castlevania, it could've been great.