What if soul calibur 2....

Sickliquid86

Galford's Armourer
Had also been released on the neogeo 64, and jaguar and dreamcast. I know that is an impossibility, but food for thought, if each version were to have two characters, what characters would you add to the ps2/xbox/gc versions and what characters would you be in the neogeo64, jaguar and DC versions? Just food for thought let me know :)
My choices are:
Dreamcast- Ax Battler and Shinobi ninja
Neogeo 64- Setsuna and Haohmaru
Jaguar- Duncan McLoud, and Ash from Evil Dead
PS2- Forget heihachi he is gay loco Dante and Rikkimaru
Xbox- Spawn and Scorpion
Gamecube- Link and Ganon buttrock

<small>[ August 29, 2003, 07:59 PM: Message edited by: Sickliquid86 ]</small>

F

FoodshipNine

Sickliquid86:
Had also been released on the neogeo 64, and jaguar and dreamcast. I know not only that is an impossibility, but food for thought, if each version were to have two characters, what characters would you add to the ps2/xbox/gc versions and what characters would you be in the neogeo64, jaguar and DC versions? Just food for thought let me know :)
Ok, you are fucking nuts but I tell the following system for the characters each, just in case you want it, stubid ass idiot!:

DC=sonic (that would be awesome) :D
Jaguar=Joke (mm....maybe a black jaguar?)
NeoGeo64=Defently haoumaru or genjuro, kick ass motherfucker!

F

FoodshipNine

Sickliquid86:
you forgot each version has 2 extra characters drool_2
dooohhhh!!!!! :mad:

oh well, plain lazines oh_no

Dc: Crazy taxi dude & house of the dead 2 G
Jaguar: Go ask your mother first
NeoGEo64: asura and shiki drool_2

Buro Destruct

Formerly known as, Buro Destruct, , Southtown Stre
I'm going to try for realistic additions, not just random characters (i.e.- If anyone suggests Master Chief, you're an idiot).

PS2- Remove Heihachi, add 'Boy' from Ico and (if Capcom wanted to be nice about it) Jubei Yagyu from Onimusha 2
Xbox- Remove Spawn, add Samanosuke from Onimusha and a Greek Phalanx from Age of Empires
Gamecube- Keep Link, add Ganondorf
NeoGeo64- Haohmaru and Genjuro from Samurai Showdown
Dreamcast- "Player" from Cosmic Smash and NiGHTS from NiGHTS: Into Dreams (give her a wand or something)
Jaguar- This version would undoubtedly be canned halfway into production, moot point.

Sickliquid86

Galford's Armourer
I'm going to try for realistic additions, not just random characters
That is what I was hoping for :)
another good one for DC would be
Dreamcast- Siba, Thor from legend of oasis :)

Hot Chocolate

No Longer Yung, No Longer Raoul,
20 Year Member
Dreamcast ver
-Nights and Joe Mushashi

It'd be the only reason I'd be interested in the SC series

F

FoodshipNine

Buro Destruct:
I'm going to try for realistic additions, not just random characters (i.e.- If anyone suggests Master Chief, you're an idiot).

PS2- Remove Heihachi, add 'Boy' from Ico and (if Capcom wanted to be nice about it) Jubei Yagyu from Onimusha 2
Xbox- Remove Spawn, add Samanosuke from Onimusha and a Greek Phalanx from Age of Empires
Dreamcast- "Player" from Cosmic Smash and NiGHTS from NiGHTS: Into Dreams (give her a wand or something)
Jaguar- This version would undoubtedly be canned halfway into production, moot point.
Hey idiot, stop using my words. Haoumaru and Genjuro are already selected by me, so go get some better ideas?

Hot Chocolate

20 Year Member
Sickliquid86:
Who is joe musashi :confused: ? I am a bgi sega fan but dunno who he is :(
The lead star of all Shinobi games until the Saturn game, was a lil' bonus in the Shinboi 2k2 game also

Buro Destruct

FoodshipNine:
Buro Destruct:

Hey idiot, stop using my words. Haoumaru and Genjuro are already selected by me, so go get some better ideas?
You fucking foreign piece of shit, I don't know what third world bomb-shelter you're typing from, but its obvious you lack the fucking SKILLS necessary to know when you're NOT FUCKING WANTED. I was busy typing my response, PUTTING SOME THOUGHT INTO IT, while you were off flapping your fucking udoubtedly cracked lips and chomping your greasy teeth with bullshit tripe. Fucking cocksucker, welcome to the fucking internet, NOW GET THE FUCK OUT.

Hot Chocolate

20 Year Member
No matter where I go I'm so international!

Everyone I meet say's I'm so international!

And.....i forget how the rest of the song goes...

F

FoodshipNine

Buro Destruct:
Sickliquid86:
You fucking foreign piece of shit
ummm you are foriegn to him, the internet is international shame
Well, flaming somebody isn't exactly a "PC" activity.
not to mention that I find it rather amusing that in your "quotes of the year" there is one that says that you don't fall to the tendacies of just saying something sucks...without backing it up...but the thing is, I would say you failed to back up your opinion on movies...your opinion albeit...but coming in and flamming someone elses opinion without even a shread of foundation to a conclusion other than your own obvious fear of "trendy" bands...is again, rather pathetic

No sorry excuse here you feddel cocksucker head, give it up unskilled jerk, get lost.

Buro Destruct

FoodshipNine:
Buro Destruct:
Sickliquid86:
You fucking foreign piece of shit
ummm you are foriegn to him, the internet is international shame
Well, flaming somebody isn't exactly a "PC" activity.
not to mention that I find it rather amusing that in your "quotes of the year" there is one that says that you don't fall to the tendacies of just saying something sucks...without backing it up...but the thing is, I would say you failed to back up your opinion on movies...your opinion albeit...but coming in and flamming someone elses opinion without even a shread of foundation to a conclusion other than your own obvious fear of "trendy" bands...is again, rather pathetic

No sorry excuse here you feddel cocksucker head, give it up unskilled jerk, get lost.
Do you seriously even have an idea what you're saying? I'm torn between flaming you again just read another one of your hilariously brainless posts, or leaving the issue alone to alleviate myself from...your hilariously brainless posts.

Cunt.