What is the greatest unofficial Neo Geo AES/MVS product?

neo-geo-mvs

Sieger's Squire
10 Year Member
I've got to say that the Phantom-1 converter is my favourite unofficial product and possibly the greatest!

All the AES games that were too expensive were all now within my reach on MVS - Metal Slug, Garou MOTW, Blazing Star, Pulstar, Kizuna Encounter, Ninja Master's etc

Also all the MVS exclusives were playable to on the AES at last with no dodgy conversions!

Dream item and not overly expensive either!

rcantor77

Baseball Star Hitter
Universe Bios - It is one thing playing MVS games on the Home System, but now you can make them feel like Home Carts and tweak the fuck out of them too.

or NeoSaveMasta - Being able to fit saves for every game on one memory card is fantastic.

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
King of Fighters 2000 US
that shiz was tiiight!

The phantom really was a game changer for me. The construction was impressive and sturdy. It's a shame that !Arcade! left and left the way he did.

caren103

King's Dry Cleaner
Universe Bios too.

An AES with it, widens totally new gameplay experiences.

Praise the Lard

Sieger's Squire
We can't have this thread until after someone creates Super Game Boy type device that plays NGPC games on the AES

complexz

Rosa's Tag-Tea,
unibios for sure, having visable hitboxes and stuff in fighters is soooo neat for a fighter nerd like me. I wish all 2d fighters had visable hitbox modes.

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
Homebrew games and previously unreleased protos.