What is the NeoGeo control panel and the cp art made of?

Hey guys. Im from Brazil and as most of you know, NeoGeo had office here and we had our own version of the cab, and the one and only blue mvs cab. And since the 1st time i saw the american version i noticed the main difference from ours was the control panel. There it is made of a metal (Dont Know which one) here is made of, well til today im not sure, ours is made of wood and covered for some type of plastic (very stiff) covering the paper, art... (ill add pictures). But what id really like know is WHATs the MVS cp and art made of? Is the art painted directly on the metal, or theres a sticker and an acrylic of some sort covering. ID really appreciate the info. Obrigado.

Last edited:
There it is. I took the picture myself. Here in my city we had a arcade house with 6 Brazilian MVS cabs and i was able to took this and others detailed shots from it.:hcf::A::B::C::D:

img1666nx.jpg

Last edited:

Liq_Wurm

Krauser's Henchman
Welcome from Canada! our big red cabinets up here have a black metal control panel, the red and white overlay is made of a thin plexiglass, the underside of the plexi is printed on using computers and technical printing gizmos.

I had the opportunity to visit Rio a few years back, what an amazing place!! and the women are mesmerizing! what I wouldn't do for an ITAIPAVA right now!

to you I would like to say Obrigado! for your Caipirinha's and your wonderful weekend evening TV programming, like Panico Na TV.:smirk:

would love to see more Brazillian Neo Geo Cab Pictures!

lol. Thanks Liq_Wurm. Rio is great, and if you like itaipava i just imagine you drinking more famous brazilian beers like Brahma... Panico is crazy and Brazil is like that. Hope you comeback soon.