What's left of my MVS collection

K'99

Crazed MVS Addict
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
All prices includes shipping

1. The King of Fighters 96 w/shockbox(JP) - Cart and label are in good shape. 45

2. The King of Fighters 99 kit w/shockbox(JP)- Carton box is a little rough, but the cart, marquee and moves list are very nice. 50

3. The King of Fighters 2000 w/shockbox - Label and cart are a little rough 40

4. Samurai Shodown kit w/shockbox(US)- Carton is showing its age but moves list and mini marquee look great. The cart is near perfect with no folds in the label and it's a clear cart! 35

5. Sengoku w/shockbox(US) - Clean cart SOLD

6. SVC Chaos w/shockbox - Gamers condition cart with rough label and lots of scratches. (Don't worry, it still works fine! No sound or graphic issues.) SOLD

7. Real Bout Fatal Fury w/shockbox(JP) - Very clean cart and label. SOLD

8. Top Players Golf - Carton box is showing it's age but cart and marquee are in decent shape. 35

For some reason I can't get the images to show up so for now you can view all the remaining games on photobucket

http://s40.photobucket.com/albums/e213/pso_20/Last%20of%20the%20Collection/

Last edited:

K'99

Crazed MVS Addict
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
Sorry, all the prices are firm this time around.

sWIRLEE

New Challenger
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Yo.. I posted in your FS candy cab thread weeks ago that I was a fellow Orlandonite and am interested in a few of your games. sam showdown and kof '00 look nice. :) Wish I new you were selling svc chaos. Didnt see your candy at super auction.. did you get it sold? lemme buy some games!

K'99

Crazed MVS Addict
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
I ended up not taking it to the auction and I have someone picking it up in about a month.