What's up with folks and these 640x480 (or bigger) sigs?

eight one

Igniz's Servent
Call it "freedom of Expression" or wahtever, but seriously, some people take it too far.

If people need somethig that big, they should just get a goddamn webpage!!

Last edited:

Jedah Doma

Chroma Ma' Doma!,
Speaking of sigs, I love your Dodonpachi quote. Good old Cave. Awesome game. I want the new one on import PS2!

Buro Destruct

Formerly known as, Buro Destruct, , Southtown Stre
They really should impose some kind of character or line limit on how tall a sig can be. Its bad enough I have to look at retarded images, but then I have to scroll past someboy's entire shopping list of good buyers/traders/fuck buddies/etc. That kind of thing should be made a part of your profile.

BTW, I think an avatar increase would be nifty. 80 pixels max.

eight one

Igniz's Servent
You're absolutely right. I'll start a feedback thread soon and call it a day.:)

Atro

Who?,
20 Year Member
The real problem I see over those sigs is the tedious scrolling you've got to do everytime.

:blow_top:

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
Its sad, but I think things have come to a point where disabling sig images will benefit this board entirely.
I like this Igniz pic and all, but I wouldnt miss it if those gargantuan sigs were done away with.

Things are even worse with 56 K, cause you gotta wait for each stupid post to stack, and this hurts even more with those gigantic images.

rarehero

Rotterdam Nation Resident,
20 Year Member
I have sigs disabled.
lots of folks have some rather distasteful things in their sigs
that I would rather not see at work, so off it goes.

Lee Gray

Better Than Krauser
20 Year Member
rarehero said:
I have sigs disabled.
Me too, but because it really slows down the pages loading up, sometimes when i log on to this site when im not signed in, it takes forever as all the sigs are shown then

What i really hate though is when they are long sigs or the addy is long so you have to scroll across the page to read the replies and makes it look distorted.

Sundance

Sho's Rival
I totally agree. Not only does it take up way to much space but who needs to see a pic of a City that takes up half the page? I almost wonder if people are missing the point of posting? Need to find a visual forum for peeps to show off there pics. Of course i'm sure someone on there would complain about the lack of text..lol. :spock:

eight one

Igniz's Servent
Check out madmanjock's sig. Nice, but a half MB is too fucking far, y'think?

abasuto

Orgy Hosting Mod
15 Year Member
If you're patient enough to wait through the neoCD load times, the large sigs using dail up load times shouldn't phase you :D

djrconsoles kr1

Astra Superstar
eight one said:
Call it "freedom of Expression" or wahtever, but seriously, some people take it too far.

If people need somethig that big, they should just get a goddamn webpage!!

My sig was huge which Im sure many of you have seen, so just wanted to take this opportunity to apologise for the inconvinience to all, and it has now been changed as you can see, no more big sigs!, sorry again :(